-
Content count
411 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Vido
-
XDDD when is the course gonna come out, I'm waiting to get it (the real one)
-
So I tried watching Leo's new poetry video however, I keep passing out and I get the trippiest dreams ever. I have been trying everyday now and I have gotten till 40mins conciously but I find this format rather interesting. After the 2nd time, I watch it using the Interstallar music which gives it the nice mindfuck vibes but it's really crazy Do any of you have the same thing as well? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw&ab_channel=Cinémavore
-
OKay finally have watched the entire video! Great episode Fav line "Each sparkle, ten thousand lives extinguished." and "Raindrops hit your face in slow motion. Each droplet, a unique bubble universe unto itself, filled with trillions of inhabitants all oblivious as to why their universe came crashing to an end. You think to yourself, “So this is how a universe ends.” Each droplet is filled with the collective consciousness of all the sentient entities inhabiting it. As a droplet hits your face it transfers the collective wisdom of a thousand ancient civilizations directly into your mind. Their memories, their struggles, their dreams, their insights — all integrate smoothly into your psyche. You stand there, showered by an immense cosmic intelligence. It feels like bathing in divine light. Its sentience and beauty sends waves of bliss radiating through your body"
-
why is this funny
-
man this should be a blg post
-
Hey!!!! I had this tooo! So here's some things I did! 1. Turn off notification sound. not even vibrate. 2. Apps like what'sapp, messenger, etc, disable the pop up notication. You can do this by swiping left, giong to settings, and changing it 3. Remove apps from the home screen. Goal here is to make it as hard as possible to open the app. You could use APP lock, etc. 4. Lets say the desire to check messenger comes up, don't open immediately, rather count from 1 all the up to 10 and then open it. Goal here is to increase the count from 10 to say 50! 5. Don't beat yourself up too much because you are addicted. Companies literally spend over 50 mil $ to make sure you do. That include companies like even lays. They even have a fake mouth to simulate the crunch, creepy
-
no I think you are right! Thanks for sharing
-
Can someone please help me find the top book o visualization?
-
@Nilsi Yea I have read that!
-
take my money
-
@Raptorsin7 Honestly, its not that hard of a concept. If you just contemplate on why you are giving money to somone, you will understand how to get it back as well. you ahve a unique skill that you are not yet master in, master that, then provide value. The more useful your skill is to others and makes them fill that void inside them, the more rich you get. That's all there is to it really. However, knowing what your are good at and investing time in becoming good at it is an like year long journey. When you spend 50$, that's just to get you to do an Upsell later on. What you are losing is not money, you are losing something more valueable, time. However, if you live in a world addicted to six pack shortcuts and to get rich quick, then good luck. The quickest way takes 4 - 10 years. Depending on when you start I guess.
-
YASS mushishi anime cover niceeee
-
What the hell? Its a fake pyramid scheme dude. The way it works is you join it, and you get an affiliate link. And you have to promote him in your life, and if people buy his course through you, you will get a commision and thus becoming rich If you can get a refund, do it. I also once almost got into Dan Lok cult, but thank god I was broke.
-
True, I got the phone but on a 2 year plan and an option to pay it all off anytime I want. I do YT videos as well, so I thought I will get it since the desire is too strong to ignore. I tried dealing with it for 6 hrs with breathing etc Hey, atleast I have a cool phone now and one item off my vision board This entire thing stated from a dream actually. In the dream, someone forget's his phone beside me and when I tried to open the phone it was unlocked. I was contemplating if I should take the phone or return it to the stranger. I decided that I will keep the phone for 3 hrs and if no one calls, I will wipe all the data, switch it off, wait for a month and use it for myself When I woke up, I looked and I thought, damn, I don't to put myself in a situation where I have to steal it when I have the money. So that's I think was the beginning of the desire
-
I recently have this intense urge to buy Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and I even have the money for it to buy it at full price however, I know it's better to wait till Feb to buy the new version of the phone, and spend the money I have to build better social circles and buy the Leo's course if it does come out soon. I feel this intense sensation in the base of my spine and an intense urge to act in a certain way. I am being mindful of it and did some deep breathing but with that, I can tolerate it but the urge hasn't gone yet What do I do preactically to get rid of the sensation?
-
https://youtube.com/shorts/xWB0ZDilJGk?feature=share
-
lol bye
-
I didn't want to go to the club and the musical today buut I went because in the video, Leo said go even when you feel like it. He said something like he was in a bad mood because someone broke up with him but still go. I thought okay, I just have a bad stomach and I have acne but I'll bite bullet be decisive and go! I went to the Adams family musical first alone and then went to club. A lot of crowd and I was dancing just trying to keep my state high. Then after like 1.5-2 hrs later, I was standing and a girl was in front of me and I started dancing with her and she was grinding me for like an hour. Well thats the first time that happened to me and she even gave me her number. Knowing how flaky women are I don't have my hopes up high but it was an experience I don't regret having! Literally re-watching Leo's pickup videos before sleep as I'm slowly seeing it
-
Hey, I was looking to understand some indicators of interest and what signals women give when they like you back? Something I've noticed is: - they ask about you and trying to get to know you? - their toes or foot might be pointing towards you when you are talking? - eye contact more
-
Yea that's interesting
-
@acidgoofy okay thanks
-
I'm going to my friends place in toronto and he has 5 meo DMT I always wanted to try 3 drugs, 5 meo is one of that But I'm still in fence as to should I take it out not. I watched Leo's video on that and I feel I should not take, however, I really want to try it Basically I'm a bit nervous. Is that normal or should I skip because this might color the experience into negative one?
-
It's not just jerking off, but also like stress, body heat, etc that might also cause it It's just that there might be a correlation but may not be the cause of acne.
-
Yea, its not everyone but I think it does corelate. Might not be the cause. Basically if there are harmonal changes. If you eat too much sugar, that fucks with the harmone level as well
