-
Content count
6,264 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About aurum
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
20,810 profile views
-
Amateur tradwife porn.
-
@SmartMonkey Yes Marshall Rosenberg is the original source material.
-
That only works to a certain degree. Being non-needy and peaceful is not enough to build a serious relationship. It takes very deliberate intent.
-
Most likely not, as long as you have proper expectations about your options and you're willing to work for it. But strictly speaking, you cannot know if it's futile until you either succeed or fail. That's the uncertainty of life.
-
Why even have this as a goal?
-
Curious if anyone has read Intimate Communion by David Deida. It's the best book I've found on what a spiritual romantic relationship might look like.
-
I will say that if spiritually advanced humans can't find a way to have at least some relationships, you can kiss any hopes of a highly conscious civilization goodbye.
-
aurum replied to JimMorrison's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@JimMorrison Have you had such awakening experiences? -
Start with considering in what ways conservatives are actually right.
-
Haha fair enough
-
aurum replied to Seraphim's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You are not separate from any sort of higher beings. -
A woman's trust is without a doubt the most amazing thing to me. The older I've gotten, the more I appreciate it. I also really appreciate / am mildly jealous of how rich their inner experience seems. When I interact with a feminine woman, it's like she's so deeply tuned into every aspect of her experience. I am like a dead rock compared to her.
-
Not good enough that most health problems come from bad politics. I'm aware of all the hospital crap, I've actually worked in health care. It doesn't change the fact that if you stripped all the BS bureaucracy, you would not solve the majority of health problems. We don't have that level of control. In the future, perhaps we will have more control.
-
No, the problem is way more fundamental than that. We're just not that good at medicine.
-
The reality is that "root causes" cannot always be identified or addressed. It's often just a lot more pragmatic to address symptoms. This is a not a fault of doctors per se, it's just the limitations of medicine and our abilities.
