-
Content count
1,909 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by BlessedLion
-
BlessedLion replied to eTorro's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thank you for the feedback and Lion vibes🦁 ❤️🙏 Yes it was tough to make the list. Not putting down the power of Yoga, I had it at number 6 and obviously this is totally subjective. Yoga can easily be number 1 for someone else. It’s super powerful. I’ll actually be doing a 3 month training in Hatha Tantra yoga this Winter so def appreciate its power. I just find meditation, contemplation, etc goes deeper for me personally. But it’s essential to open the chakras and awaken kundalini with yoga and I’m excited to learn more about it. Cheers ! -
Have you evaluated your teachers? Who are you learning from? I find it difficult to believe you’ve really been given it your all in these fields and still finding no improvement.
-
Exactly. It’s the weakest mindset and the funny thing is women don’t even notice or care about MGTOW guys. They are invisible. More for us I guess 😎🙌
-
🔥🔥🔥
-
I’m inventing a new pill, Green Pill, it’s a pill where you realize you 100% create your reality and experience of life and decide what to make of it. There are no victims because you are doing the victim hood, so if you’re a victim you 100% acknowledge (as a Green Piller) that you are creating that for yourself and accept it. Green Pill is about trying out different things in life and prioritizing knowledge, rest, and exploration. Green Pill is realizing you are God and anyway you feel interpret or experience life is 100% in your hands.
-
Red pill is just entitled selfish and obnoxious. Red pill guys don’t know how to actually satisfy and love women. They are macho idiots, none of them are superior men, tantric men. MGTOW is basically guys who can’t get laid folding their balls up and saying “well, we don’t need you anyway!” As they cower into the corner with their laptops acting like they don’t care about women and sex anyway. As they consume porn daily.
-
Yeah. I think it’s important to be honest with ourselves but that’s also the value in finding what your gifted at or good at. But how can you know what you can succeed at without putting a few years of work into it?
-
Are you serious!? You can buy 5 MEO from a store like that?
-
Yimpa you’re fucking wild dawg, love ya and your goofy antics. Glad you found a babe who accepts you and the eczema, keep her close 🙏
-
You seem pretty deep in the black pill mindset of “don’t try if you’re not already good at it” What’s the alternative for those people? To be a broke virgin? Even those atheletes you mention are finding fulfilling lives in trying to go pro. 99% won’t, but what’s the alternative? Sit around and give up and eat fucking chips all day? We all die anyway, so might as well make life interesting and challenging and suffer for what you want because if you don’t you’ll suffer for what you don’t want. Neither road escapes suffering.
-
Good point. You know who else succeeds? The one who enjoys that work and doesn’t give a fuck if it is successful or not but just loves it for its own sake and it’s own personal growth it’s providing
-
Absolutely. Eventually you hit a point where even that feels good. The resistance, the push back, the excuses. It’s like,” nah bruh we keep going. “
-
Pure medicine. I read this after a night with a Brazilian model, beauty I never dreamed I’d be sleeping with consistently. Tomorrow I wake up and tackle a video on a topic I’m super passionate about. I have free time to meditate do retreats workout walk in nature hang with my friend and probably see that girl again. Im financially free and have traveled the world many times over. Im 30 And it just keeps getting better. So glad this black pill shit wasn’t around when I was developing myself, well actually it probably was, Red Pill was huge, but I thank God I had the wisdom to not listen and only find empowering teachers and coaches and now i cruise on the fruits of my labor while reaching for ever higher peaks. Fuck black pill. Fuck laziness. And fuck being a victim. God would never be so cruel to create or rig the game like that
-
Keep going Yimps! @NoSelfSelf Not a body builder but I’m definitely pretty big. Honestly I just enjoy going slow and lifting for 2 hours like that. I think 45 min is great and probably the usual workout time
-
BlessedLion replied to eTorro's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thanks man. Yes! That’s what’s up 🔥 -
BlessedLion replied to eTorro's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Not trying to plug my own content but I made a video on this topic because of this exact point. Consciousness is everything. -
BlessedLion replied to Water by the River's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I agree. It’s kinda bullshit how people fling shit at Leo, the dude is a mystic -
BlessedLion replied to Water by the River's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That’s not what Leo is pointing at. It’s that you are the dreamer but the dreamer is Nothingness, not another seperate being in another bed. There’s Nothing here -
BlessedLion replied to Water by the River's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Who controls it? Im perplexed still on how one can be Being, in the sense of One Being (God) unseperated from reality, but still unable to influence or control it. No matter what I do a rock is a rock and there’s nothing I can do to change its form. Even though I’m “doing it”/ imagining it. How does that work? Is there any control at all? If not what the FUCK is controlling it -
Ya I’m starting to wonder if it’s even necessary. I feel healthy and vital and maybe it’s best not to fuck with my system like that
-
Have you had panic attacks before? Maybe this is more of mental health thing than heavy metals. Hope you feel better soon tho
-
Haha. It’s like 3 rounds of lifting per muscle for 3 muscle groups EX. 3 rounds of bicep, 3 rounds legs, 3 round chest and 15 min cardio intervals
-
Yes it’s like before they knew cigarettes were harmful and everyone was like “nah it’s fine for your health.” I use this app called “I am sober” it’s really good
-
Yo, Right now I’m in Brazil and working on my dating and pick up skills. And it’s been extremely successful overall especially compared to the US. I think I’ll never leave. Latina women are so much better. Anyway, I was out last night and saw a bombshell, and went and started doing a set. It was going great she was cool and chill, 21, but mature and able to hold a convo. The only issue was her friend was a bit immature and definitely sabotaging things from the get go. If she didn’t get attention for like over 2 minutes she’d barge in and demand attention. I ended up introducing them to my friend group to balance it out but none of the boys were into her friend. Eventually I’m back with just them, we spend hours talking and laughing and I’m kissing cuddling and connecting with my girl. I’m actually into her, and feeling like I’d love to take her on some dates this week and we decide tonight is not for sex. We’re vibing hard and it’s feeling great. After like 3/4 hours of drinks and talking at a table the bill comes. They pay a bill for drinks they had earlier but on the bill I got handed is a drink for her and her friend and the appetizers they got, their share being like 70% of the total bill. So I ask the waiter to split that up, honestly I’m not a cheap ass at all, when I take girls out I always pay for them, but it felt a bit weird to pay for her friends drink and the food too when we were just hanging out. I don’t give a shit about the $30, it’s more a feeling of being used. After that happens I notice a tangible shift in energy and the girl I was with makes kinda a face and goes to the bathroom with her friend. But they don’t tell me that. They just quickly get up and go. Then I’m sitting their waiting for a bit and can see them talking in the corner, I felt weird and just said fuck it and walked home without saying bye. honestly, did I fuck that up? Feels immature from their end but their 21 and usually I date older women in their 30s who wouldn’t act like that so maybe it just comes with dating younger. It sucks because there was a genuine vibe going on and if it was just her I probably would’ve just got the stupid drinks.
-
Cheers. Hope you get healthy again, hang in there 🫶
