Yali

Member
  • Content count

    1,294
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Yali

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    usa
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

42,505 profile views

Bookmarks

  1. Be on the right side of history.
    Be on the right side of history.
    Keep in mind that genocide evolves. It becomes less direct and more indirect because the direct means are clearly outlawed but the indirect means are not.
    Israel is good at doing stuff indirectly with plausible deniability. That's their whoe gameplan with the settlements: steal land in an indirect way so it cannot be stopped.
    That's how devilry works. It is like water, squeezing through any crack.

  2. The Founder Of Israel Was Spiral Dynamic Stage Yellow- Read Some Amazing Facts!
    The Founder Of Israel Was Spiral Dynamic Stage Yellow- Read Some Amazing Facts!
    Einstein was politically very progressive & liberal. He saw the Nazi threat very early before any of his colleagues did. He fled Nazi Germany long before the war started and he spoke out against the dangers of nationalism. After the war there was a movement to create Israel. Some top Jewish leaders tried to recruit Einstein to their cause. But Einstein was too conscious for that. He saw that the Jews are embarking along a similar path as the Nazi's with their own flavor of Jewish nationalism (Zionism). He warned about these dangers.
    And today we see that this is the case. Far right-wing Jewish nationalists are dedicated to oppressing the Palestinian people in their quest for a pure Zion.
    It's ironic that those Jews never learned the true lesson of Nazi Germany. The lesson was NOT that Jews need their own homeland. The lesson was that nationalism of any stripe is unconscious and destructive to minorities.
    Einstein understood all this. Netanyahu, Evangelicals, and their supporters do not. This is the difference between Spiral Dynamics stage Blue & Green. Orthodox Jews are Blue. Einstein was Green.
    To be fair, there are many stage Green progressive Jews in Israel and the US. But just like in the US, demagogues like Trump tend to drown out the voices of reason, consciousness, love, and moderation.
    The big picture is this: all limited identities create problems. Just to think of oneself as a "Jew" is already a problem because it is untrue. No one is actually a Jew, they merely imagine they are. They have constructed an identity out of it. Because this identity is fundamentally false, it must be defended to the death and truth must be suppressed. Right wing nationalist Jew like Netanyahu and his ilk are busy defending an false identity, which is why they can be so vicious. This is the fundamental problem with all forms of nationalism. Your true identity is oneness with all living beings. You are God imagining he is a Jew.

  3. Vivek Ramaswamy is a Billion Dollar Pharmaceutical Drug Scam Artist
    Vivek Ramaswamy is a Billion Dollar Pharmaceutical Drug Scam Artist
    Yep. He's a good salesman. He's good at making people have confidence in him. Mix that with toxic stage orange and you have a con man. 

  4. How do I know if I’m seeking wholeness or intensity?
    How do I know if I’m seeking wholeness or intensity?
    Sexual craving is more akin to hunger than it is to attachment.
    You aren't attached to food, your body craves it. Likewise with sex. Unless you got some additional attachment on top of that, which is possible.
    If your hromones changed your craving for sex would change or even disappear. This will happen naturally as you get older.
    Your body is seeking sex. Your spirit is seeking higher things. In the same way that your spirit may seek God but your body just wants some ice cream.

  5. how do I get better at cutting my losses early, what does it take for(continued below
    how do I get better at cutting my losses early, what does it take for(continued below
    I dated a BPD girl for about a year and she cheated me a couple of times throughout. I did cocaine and even meth with her. If I didn't move cities across the country I probably would be dead by now. I think a lot of it comes from self-esteem and abundance mindset. I was lonely and lived a boring life without her. First woman I loved and hopefully not the last. Boundaries are very important, now I have a very short patience for people that don't add value to my life. I'm both more confident in my own value and skillset now and not willing to be miserable for the sake of someone that's not gonna help themselves anymore. 

  6. Pickup is good-crap
    Pickup is good-crap
    Ain't nothing amazing about them. They can't even give their girl a proper orgasm.

  7. Pickup is good-crap
    Pickup is good-crap
    In stage Blue society getting laid is a lot easier because you just go to church and marry some girl your church friends introduce you to.
    But also, men have been hitting on women since the dawn of time. You just learn about it today thanks to the internet.
    Bars and clubs and alcohol exist for one reason: for people to get laid.
    We live in a highly alienated time and culture.
    You know, in Quaker society none of the boys have a problem getting laid. Their parents just set them up to marry the girl next door.
    My dad met my mom by approaching her on a street corner. If he didn't have the balls to approach her, I wouldn't be here, and neither would you.

  8. Pickup is good-crap
    Pickup is good-crap
    You fundamentally misunderstand what pickup is about.
    It's not about running a script. It's about learning how to be authentic. Guys struggle with social awkwardness A LOT. Guys are not as socially intuitive as women who practice socialization their entire lives.
    Again, you're not understanding because you have no genuine curiosity in this topic. You're looking at it and judging it from your female self-agenda.
    What you're doing is akin to me telling women: Don't watch any YT make up videos and don't shop for panties at Victoria's Secret and don't do anything to improve yourself. Don't wear heals. Don't wear bras. Don't do your hair up. Don't shave your legs. Don't shave your pussy. Don't do your nails. Don't hold in your farts. Don't go out and don't socialize at night with any guys. Just sit at home, be normal, and you'll get a great husband.

  9. Pickup is good-crap
    Pickup is good-crap
    If a guy doesn't hunt you, how you ever gonna find a guy?
    You're looking at this the wrong way. You are seeing this as hurting women when actually helping men become better men creates more quality men for you ladies to marry.
    The problem here is not simply one of getting laid. The problem here is one of how to make better men. You are not going to have quality men when they are too scared to approach a woman. Those men will be socially awkward, bitter, hateful incels.
    You want to date an incel? Log into their forum and have you pick. If you dare.
    You are looking at this sitution in such a narrow and selfish way. As if all that matters is you.
    Men need an avenue for how to learn to date and be strong. It just needs to be done ethically.

  10. Pickup is good-crap
    Pickup is good-crap
    It's really simple:
    Go out, socialize, talk to girls. You will get laid.

  11. Really!!????...how To Have Amazing Sex..for Women..
    Really!!????...how To Have Amazing Sex..for Women..
    @Sofiasspecial If a girl ever has sex with me, the chances that she will ever again experience that quality of sex with another man in her life is minimal.
    Most girls don't even understand how amazing sex can be when the guy knows what he's doing.
    I've made girls have deeper orgasms via text messages than their boyfriends or husbands could give them in person.
    It's not that I'm great. It's that most guys suck. And most girls suck too, and are defensive about it.

  12. The Day I Finally Realized God
    The Day I Finally Realized God
    After my craziest awakenings, I find value in being in nature. Just a recommendation.
     
    Infinite Love from God itself❤️
    May you find the courage to love yourself and live to your top potential. Ask yourself: What would God do now? And do it for I'm God.

  13. how do I get better at cutting my losses early, what does it take for(continued below
    how do I get better at cutting my losses early, what does it take for(continued below
    A clear sense of your values, priorities, and life purpose helps.
    But it can be very tricky to figure out when to quit a project or endeavor. That is specific to each case. There's not some formula for it. You have to start many projects, work on many projects, quit a few projects, and through that experience you will develop an intuition for it. But it still won't be perfect or easy. Some decisions are just tricky or unclear.
    Generally, cut your losses when the project is beyond your skill level or when the project is not really aligned with your top values. There needs to be an alignment between your project and your personality, so the project feels right to you. You are looking for a good "fit". If the project is a poor fit, then look for a better fit. Generally, don't start things that aren't a great fit to begin with. The more experience you have, the easier it is to feel what fits.
    If you lack experience, then you will just have to do more trial and error, testing lots of small things.

  14. I wanna be an Instagram teacher but I'm worried about getting content
    I wanna be an Instagram teacher but I'm worried about getting content
    @Magnanimous You can get around this issue just by framing your content as you being a student who is sharing his studies with your audience.
    Don't frame yourself as a master or expert, frame yourself as "I'm just a guy who's studying cool stuff and sharing the best gems with you". This way you can share anything plus add your own spin/analysis on top of it.
    Don't frame it as you presenting the truth, frame it as you presenting bits you found insightful or useful from your studies.
    You could certainly run a successful channel just speaking about stuff you read. It's just important to frame it properly for your audience so they are not misled.

  15. Premium Clips Vault - New Actualized Product
    Premium Clips Vault - New Actualized Product
    Great!

  16. 50 Days of Dry Fasting: Sat Marga’s Guide to Prolonged Fasting
    50 Days of Dry Fasting: Sat Marga’s Guide to Prolonged Fasting
    I did 12 days of zero food. It was hell and zero obvious benefits came of it.

  17. Why does Leo talks down on survival?
    Why does Leo talks down on survival?
    @AION Become conscious of how you use others for survival. That is all.
    The shame you can drop in the trash.

  18. Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread
    Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread
    @No1Here2c Infinite Consciousness needs to imagine a finite human life in order for you to feel like a human inside a world. This involves inventing a stream of very realistic memories of your origin. These memories create the foundation for a sense of human self. Without these memories you literally would not be human. You have to believe your memories are real, otherwise you would no longer be a self.
    You invented the very notion of "a memory".
    But what is a memory? How can it even exist? You never questioned this. You just took for granted that memories are a thing.

  19. Actualized.org Awakening Retreat Coming Soon
    Actualized.org Awakening Retreat Coming Soon
    Easter would be ideal, as many countries have a full week off or at least a four-day break. Alternatively, other European bank holidays could work well.
    For many people (myself included), attending a retreat during regular working days would require significant effort to arrange time off.
    It's probably the best option. Netherlands is Tier 1 in the psychedelic sense and has direct plane connection with almost all European capitals.
    Tier 2 is Portugal, Spain and Czech Republic.

  20. Am I taking 5-MeO-DMT too frequently?
    Am I taking 5-MeO-DMT too frequently?
    Any time you consume 5-MeO, that's the God high. Any time you feel God's Love or magic.
    Your spirit will chase that magic because all it wants is Love.

  21. Am I taking 5-MeO-DMT too frequently?
    Am I taking 5-MeO-DMT too frequently?
    Your question is vague.
    Bottom line is, use less frequently. If you are doing 3x/wk you will start to get addicted and there will be negative consequences eventually.
    Through introspection you can feel yourself craving the God high. That's your clue that you're getting addicted.
    Psychedelics are not cost-free. There's no way around that.

  22. Am I taking 5-MeO-DMT too frequently?
    Am I taking 5-MeO-DMT too frequently?
    Because you are vulnerable. You are looking for relief from your struggling life.
    It can certainly be addictive. Not physically, but as an escape to God.
    God itself is addictive because nothing else in life will be as good. Your normal life will start to feel like a drag next to a 5-MeO high.

  23. Response to Leo's Stance on avoiding psychedelics if you are too young
    Response to Leo's Stance on avoiding psychedelics if you are too young
    It's possible to do both. I have an amazing personal career and do a shit tone of psychedelics and Awakening work. That's actually the essence of my profile picture.
    I'm just saying it's possible, it's extremely hard but it's possible, I've done it.
    As a matter of fact, it's a way to keep my balance, dreaming and awakening are like my two wings, together they make me fly.

  24. Novel Recommendations
    Novel Recommendations
    I'm so uneducated on novels, my reading is very developmental biased so the few novels I've read were on that angle. Hesse and Tolstoy are good in that line. 
    I enjoyed very very much: Narcissus and Goldmund. It was a recommendation by my uncle who is a psychologist and I think it's very relevant to our work. Very profound implicit novel, you can draw many conclusions between the lines.

  25. Losing Virginity To A Hooker/escort
    Losing Virginity To A Hooker/escort
    I don't think you should overthink that. Sex is just sex and it takes a long time before it gets really good. For most people it never gets real good and just stays below average. So don't expect sparks and rainbows (imho). 
    But keep in mind that you will always remember your first time. If you want to remember your first time by that experience, go for it. 
    At lest remembering the first is true for most women like me.