Nivsch

Member
  • Content count

    4,343
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nivsch

  1. Oh ok I understand now that you criticized them. I thought the opposite at the beginning.
  2. Its weird because I thought he was speaking mainly against what the Israeli government did. Probably each camp always thinks that it has not been heard enough. What did you want him to say differently?
  3. Bennett https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTH1eWsVz3/?stkn=ZXI1djl0OHRnNWlu Bennett: " They called it ‘NAZA’ — N-A-Z-A. Why did they do that? Because it evokes an association with ‘Nazi.’ It’s disgusting.” Interviewer: " I think the world today has so little patience left for us, partly because of the actions of this government, and we've talked about that. And I think that coming along with some kind of lip service that may have worked for us in the past simply isn't going to work anymore. So yes, there is logic in what you're saying. " Bennett: "Israel's standing in the world is indeed a catastrophe. This government has left scorched earth behind. It was a combination of antisemitism and 25 years of Qatari activity, which was also part of a misconception that we failed to notice. The State of Israel did not define Qatar or view it as an enemy, combined with the Israeli government's own self-inflicted damage, day and night—the worst government in Israel's history. Every day that Ben Gvir walks around with a noose on his... whatever, takes selfies next to handcuffed terrorists, and talks about transfer; while another minister talks about dropping a nuclear bomb on Iran; and Zvi Sukkot comes in with a hammer and tries to tear down a monument to terrorists—or doesn't quite manage because he's a little weak, but tries anyway—these things, the film Naza, this disgusting film that's now coming out abroad, they're all self-inflicted wounds. Imagine you have a magazine full of credit. This uses up all your credit. And then, when you actually need to do things that you genuinely have to do, you've run out of credit. So how do you reload the magazine? How do you fill it up again? The plan is an Israeli renaissance—within Israel, in our relations with our neighbors, with the region, and with the world. To tell a new story. First of all, stop doing stupid things. It sounds like a small thing, but if this government would just stop doing stupid things every day, we'd already be making progress. I'll give you an example from today. There's this disgusting film, Naza. Why did they call it that? Because it's meant to evoke an association with “Nazi.” It's “Naz”—it sounds like “Nazi.” Couldn't they have called it Collateral Damage? They did it deliberately. It's disgusting. It's a tendency toward self-flagellation. When, in fact, the very fact that we systematically operate a “Naza” [collateral-damage] framework refutes their entire argument. There is no genocide. The Germans didn't have “Naza.” They didn't operate with “Naza. ” App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heatstudio.transcribe
  4. 🎊🍷🆕️ From today - shorts from interviews and podcasts featuring the party leaders. I will add a transcript translation here along with a link to the short clip and also to the original full video (whenever available) and to the app I used to convert the video to text (but you can find many other apps). You can watch more videos independently through the pages I will link here.
  5. @Husseinisdoingfine I hope I answered your question. If something isn't clear feel free to ask again.
  6. The political compass 🧭 updated Right-wing 🏰⛲️ Ben Gvir, Smotrich, Netanyahu, Ofer Winter https://en.idi.org.il/israeli-elections-and-parties/parties/likud/ - - - - - - Center-Right 🏤 Avigdor Liberman, Yoaz Hendel https://en.idi.org.il/israeli-elections-and-parties/parties/the-reservists/ - - - - - - Center 🏘 Gantz, Lapid, who teamed up with Bennett https://en.idi.org.il/israeli-elections-and-parties/parties/together/ - - - - - - Center-Left 🏡🌲 Eisenkot https://en.idi.org.il/israeli-elections-and-parties/parties/yashar/ - - - - - - Left-wing 🎑🍁 Yair Golan https://en.idi.org.il/israeli-elections-and-parties/parties/the-democrats/ - - - - - - Arab population ⛪️🕌 representatives Mansour Abbas, Ahmad Tibi https://en.idi.org.il/israeli-elections-and-parties/parties/raam/
  7. @Husseinisdoingfine I think Mansour Abbas seek to represent the Arab population and go towards cooperation, at least this is my intuition. Look at his party's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_List
  8. https://x.com/bezalelsm/status/2100123381995630850?s=20 * A translation error - it isn't the Palestinian National Autority. The correct translation is "Ra'am" (Mansour Abbas' party).
  9. @Karmadhi I would disagree with some of your takes but nevertheless keep doing your own research. Read posts from their accounts as well, there are more posts there. Good for you for keeping up with the candidates on a daily basis.
  10. A difficult question 🤔 I have gotten used to the fact that the best songs often take 2nd-4th place but don't win.
  11. Lady Gaga helped (and still helps) a lot to the LGBTQ community with her music and messages.
  12. I believe the effect won't be dramatic from one article (even if very important) but that it will add up as another brick in the wall for people who still have not decided whether to vote for Netanyahu's camp or Eisenkot's.
  13. Our body is intelligent, but the disorder is also a part of our body. On the coast close (about 15-minutes drive away...) to my apartment, groups of jellyfish tend to come to the beach around July, make swimming less comfortable and sometims painful. Maybe instead of trying to fix this situation, we make an efforts to swim carefully in the summer, but also do the less intuitive move of swimming during autumn and winter months. it will surely be less pleasant, but our body will gain new things and abilities from that. My thoughts that sometimes fall into the definition of "OCD" thoughts have pushed me to improve my self esteem and reach new ways of thinking I could not have reached without the 'condition'. I know that this structure won't disappear but I don't think anymore it should. So maybe we were accustomed or programmed to see all these things not as they really are.
  14. @Husseinisdoingfine Ra'am as a legitimate partner by part of the Center-Left Knesset members. Hadash and Ta'al are seen as more radical and legitimate by few. A minority Arab parties