Inliytened1

Member
  • Content count

    14,904
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inliytened1

  1. You're doing it again. The thing @Carl-Richard hates. Stop being grandiose.
  2. That's a great way to put it. Reality is the ultimate cosmic joke. Don't spoil the fun, you might say. Hah but we can just forget it isn't real and then we are truly living the dream again
  3. So a presence. Thats a thought in your mind. A presence is but a thought. How could it be you realistically You aren't that
  4. I was always afraid he might tighten up on me. But he never did. It was my reptilian girlfriend's snake (thats what I call her) we still talk to this day but she just goes with a lizard nowadays. I guess a lot easier.
  5. Lol. Oh but there was. He was fucking ginormous too. Wrapped around my neck fully extended almost touched my toes and I'm 5"9.
  6. What are you? An entity behind the eyes. For me it was a hidden entity. A soul, if yoi wish. But a soul turned out to be a thought or an idea in my mind. So what do you think you are?
  7. By definition it is a field. When you think of yourself an image of a field, however you picture it, comes to mind. But notice that is a picture in your mind and that is the idea of what you hold in your mind as you. That is not the same as you. Notice this
  8. Ok that. Now I want you to zone in on that specifically because this is what you hold as your identity. But notice a field cannot be you. It is a field. So it isn't you. If you were a field you would be a field.
  9. That is creepy for sure. I can only say that i've had a snake and a rat and that was pretty messed up. Especially taking the snake out in public Got a lot of attention
  10. I just like the first 2 minutes when he's laughing I don't need to listen to the rest but I will if you want me to make a statement on it. I just don't feel these guys are on the same level as Ralston, Gura, or Tolle or Spira. No where near it
  11. Lets go back to something. Forget your ideas of what consciousness is. I want to know what you think you are. Actually. Like what are you Actually. Are you a sort of abstract field? What comes to your mind when you try to describe yourself?
  12. He did that on purpose. Sneaky devil
  13. Stuff us with some Newman why don't you. Stick the dagger way in
  14. Well I'm cracking up now..so....I guess the joke was on me. Good stuff.
  15. That's why I wanted to give you the award. I wasn't joking.
  16. This had nothing to do with idealism vs materialism. But for the record idealism is where it is at. You materialists are fools so keep looking in your microscopes for the underlying quark.
  17. How about you awaken before you talk up your ass.
  18. I know i don't wanna be a neo-advaitan. God. Its just so irritating. I mean, hang me a thousand ways and it will still be less irritating. Just saying
  19. Excellent. Well, I can only speak for myself isn't that obvious?
  20. You get the non-duality medal of honor. It is most prestigious Please understand that these awards are not given out easily. Each subject is heavily screened so in closing you must be the perfect example of non-dual teaching and living to receive.
  21. Man..its such an unnoticed attribute. But it's in almost anything.. As for awakening: two things: its too hard to believe, so even if we gave them specific instructions, they would not listen. Which hurts. But even those that would go through the whole process only a small percentage would awaken. But this isn't a difference in taking psychedelics vs meditation. It's just that they won't awaken. That is something you still need to understand.