-
Content count
14,869 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Inliytened1
-
Inliytened1 replied to Scholar's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It is precisely because isness is all there is that any other realness is illusory, dreamed up, or THOUGHT up, by you. And of course there is no you in terms of who you are as a human being. That is also though up. There is just Isness. Otherwise known as Consciousness. Isness is synonymous with Being which is synonymous with Consciousness. Empty Consciousness. -
Inliytened1 replied to Scholar's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Breakingthewall this includes pain. As amazing as that sounds. -
Inliytened1 replied to Scholar's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Everything that has meaning must be first given that by you. If you don't give something meaning or realness, not only does it mean nothing, it ceases to exist. This is one of the most profound realizations one can have. And it is quite startling. -
If everything is God does that not make God you? There is a saying here emphasized by @Synchronicity and it serves well. You are not God. God is you. Meaning the ego is not all of God. This isn't entirely accurate either though. You aren't the ego but you as God are in an egoic state - the ego is merely one state of consciousness providing the illusion that you are a person. When you are in fact the whole thing and can be in a state of consciousness that reveals this. But when in such a state that is all there is. That state of consciousness is all there is. Have you ever seen anything else? Will you ever? So you ARE God, whether the you is in an egoic, illusory state or in full God state, it is still the same
-
I would put together an "Ode to all the fallen mods" thread, but I'm simply too lazy. Plus I don't wanna be next. I kinda like being able to ban you guys 👦 love ya Leo - all in good fun 😁
-
@Monster Energy regarding baldness, methinks growing a full head of hair without any supplements would be a greater feat than alien mouse morphing. Thoughts?
-
That wouldn't be shit on planet Largecock in the Big and tall galaxy.
-
Well actually the 5'11 guy is also part of the dream. Who is the dreamer? Well, it's not a who..actually. That's pretty outta this world if you ask me.
-
It's all a dream guys, relax. The highest teaching here is that You like to dream up 6 foot bald guys morphing into space monkeys.
-
-
I can't even communicate with him so I gave up trying. To me he is like the guy in the neo-advaita trap video.
-
Its a slippery slope. Its not easy to run this place im sure. You can't please everyone all the time.
-
Maybe it turned out for the best. He now runs his own forum.
-
Well, for me and I am sure for Leo it became very difficult to communicate with him.
-
Inliytened1 replied to Pure's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Pure Welcome enlightened one 😀 -
-
Ill check it out 😀
-
That is correct. He became like a non-dual robot.
-
Those darn scientists! But I think pastors are worse 😕
-
You think? It would only be replaced by another version of it i feel.
-
Nahm was not teaching spirituality he became obsessed with a conceptual belief system of there being no you. @Carl-Richard if you wanna talk about turning spirituality into religion look no further than him.
-
Inliytened1 replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why cant it happen the way I described it without an entity but just by being possible or infinite. Why would it require a finite biased entity. In fact it would encourage the opposite, especially the part that destroys and creates anew (forgetting) -
Just giving him back the shit he gives the people who don't or cant use due to genetics. The "meditators" He has for years stated they can never reach the states of consciousness he can with psychedelics. But how can he know that. You're right, its impossible to me that he could teach the material he does without being awake, but then when he makes statements like that it really surprises me as well. So perhaps it is because he couldn't he assumes no one can. And because he couldn't maybe its a completely different level of awakening or enlightenment that he will never understand.
-
@Leo Gura i kinda agree with this...I mean..a lot of this is going to come off as like a fear tactic. Its better to just admit that you exhibited some odd God complex like behavior - or that is what it appears in that if we dont follow you we will never reach the states of consciousness "promised" by you and that no one has already. Can you clarify where I have gone wrong here? I'm never stated this is a cult but I do find some of your behavior disturbing. If you just kick people out that want to question you then that would be kinda cult like wouldn't it? Your overall tone can be at times come off condensending and this would just solidy things. You have to realize you are dammed if you do here and damned if you don't. I understand you have to stick with your convictions but there isnt a way you can judge how awake someone else is. If you showed a bit more humility and explained your teachings in a way that didnt come off as so grandiose and exalting yourself above everyone else I think it would go along way. If someone doesn't speak up they then appear to be a "blind" follower. I understand these people may not follow you on to some of your highest teachings anyway but your highest teachings involve psychedelics anyway and some people can't do them anyway due to genetics.
-
Inliytened1 replied to Brandon L's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I wouldn't trade the wisdom gained from it or go back and change anything. But yes because it loosens your inhibitions you are willing to take more chances. But engaging in danger is the thrill of it all. And I'm sure part of him was a thrill seeker. By the way I do recall a certain experience you had in a bath tub where you came pretty close to death yourself. And for an enlightened person this type of thrill seeking is even more enticing - to taunt death or to taunt the ending of fhe dream. But once you get older you would much rather just lead a nice quiet life.
