-
Content count
14,904 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Inliytened1
-
@Yimpa u know I was joking right. I hope you can appreciate deep jokes because you are the joker. But seriously. A glimpse into your mind would allow me to understand how the female thinks. I just dont get it to this day..with my conquests being well over 200, it is meaningless. I strive to understand how you think. Because man is wired so different.
-
I want to understand more though. A lot more. A glimpse into your mind could up my body count a thousand fold.
-
Yes. You should understand that better than all of us because you are the perfect combination of genders. You badass.
-
@Leo Gura this is a pertinent dialogue. Probably one of the most valuable posts in this section. Its the drive we have to up the body count. Weigh in. Don't sit on the sidelines.
-
@Leo Gura knows what i mean. Right bud?
-
Yah but ultimately you're already complete. It's us..the ego, that cannot grasp emptiness. It wants something to fill emptiness when emptiness is perfectly perfect. But the ego doesn't understand this because emptiness means it's dissolution. I'm delving into spiritual matters now but it is relevant here. The void you wish to fill is an illusion.
-
@Ramanujan but you're not going to do this are you. You'll have to learn the hard way. I don't blame you. It's nice to have another warm your bed. Heck. Even alone it is nice to have a dog. But ultimately we cause our own misery with regards to being alone. Being alone is something we have to face at some point or another.
-
Just stop feeling it. One day you will wake up and realize it was never about needing other. It was complete before.
-
@Ramanujan you cannot solve this by placing men or women in your life. Stop this now or you shall chase your tail for decades. I did this. This will not fill the void you feel inside. All you have to do is stop feeling it. You must do it within your own mind. You cannot deposit other beings into your life to resolve this for you.
-
Of course. A gross simplification indeed 😀 Don't worry..we have all tried to oversimplify them. Just be careful because they hang on every word
-
Oh no..I think you need to clarify haha. Women's sometime beauty. Does this mean when they are being sp called ugly they aren't so attractive. Just trying to understand your statements.
-
Sometimes?!
-
Probably their smell.
-
Haha. You ain't getting rid of me like that. It's more likely going to be getting splattered all over the road for taking a curve at 150mph when it should have been 25.
-
Oh shit this place just got really hot! The fire is raging.
-
See. This is why I love you. Youre a good sport despite us having dicks. God bless you Melanie.
-
Liar liar pants on fire.
-
@Mellowmarsh the sports car is coming my way. Tapped into the 401k. Am I picking you up? My buddy freaked me out the other day though. He hit 145 mph in like 5 seconds in his electric BMW. We're fucked.
-
😀
-
I've missed you more. I've thought about you in my time away and I'm grateful for you.
-
They know whether they will fuck you or not within the first five minutes.
-
Hah. Well. I took a week myself. No ass. And then i popped into Snapchat and a bunch of girls from my past popped up. So I messaged two. Here's the funny story. With these two I walked into the bar and stepped up to their table. I started spitting my BS. You know how it goes. But I guess I was cute enough where I earned myself a seat at the table. So this one chick. I had followed her into the woman's bathroom. She was so drunk I fucking bent her over in the stall. We left and somehow didnt get caught. This was years ago.. But she popped up on my snap. Along with, as i said, her friend. Who i banged months later. So now I am in a juggling act with both of them. I was on a date tonght with one and the other comes by Tuesday. That's what I've been up to.
-
😀 How have you been faring?
-
I don't think he really has one. He's a whole lot of bullshit if you ask.me.
-
Neither can a man.
