Inliytened1

Member
  • Content count

    14,847
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inliytened1

  1. Welcome home. You thought the alternative worked? I mean you have to at least get that working if you are going to have any chance of some kind of swinging shit.
  2. Well, don't you get all prim and proper here. We have the hats off.
  3. Thank God you came around. We really need you here.
  4. Well now you have taken a peak into the mind of a man. You have glimpsed it. It is the definition of unhinged. So when you figure us out, I'll be there. When the roosters come home. Still planning to get out to Austriala, it just may take me a while, and you could be gone by then.
  5. yeah, well according to non-duality then for sure.
  6. Oh be quiet you're loving it.
  7. He's just jotting down notes from those sex coaches. Like jotting them down. He doesn't know how to eat pussy.
  8. Well then I guess he brings home no prize tonight. You see, that will stab him in the back, this blindness that you have snuffed out.
  9. You have to think like a man. We're trying to figure YOU out. YOU. How you think. How you walk. How you talk. We need to know that. Now, I understand that you aren't like the normal chick - so, I am saying that in a general sense.
  10. I meant to respond to you not him. Only status matters at the end of the day.
  11. Not at the end of the day. It's only status that matters.
  12. That's pretty on par. On paper. But paper only goes so far. Utlimately you just need to have money. Being tall helps as well, because women hate short guys for whatever reason. I'm on the shorter side so I've had to fight my whole life against that. But yeah - ultimately bro the shit you got on your list isn't gonna mean crap. If you come in with power, with money, that's all you neeed.
  13. Yeah but whats that 10% of men - money? It's obvious that women go for money.
  14. Haha thats awesome. We're a hive mind.
  15. It's not supposed to be. That's how we can get really really shallow. Just eat some pussy.
  16. This has zero to do with one's ability to eat pussy.
  17. What's the matter with us? Do you really want that list? Cuz it's fucking long. I'm glad you're not too. Would have been another surprise though. Mellowmarsh plays a really good guy.
  18. Hehe. Everyone got so quiet when i brought up HPV. Its like HIV I guess
  19. @LordFall seems like I freaked you out. It's no big deal. ITs HPV. but you shoul be aware of this paticular infection becuase it does apparently hit lots of people. But its worse for a woman, especially if they are 40 plus - it could turn cancerous. For guys it usually just goes away, and girls too. Just wanted you to be aware.
  20. Yeah thats what happens guys. You guys wanna fuck around. You are gonna end up with some type of disease or giving somone else a disease. It doesn't end well.
  21. Well my last one we had tons of sex but she came down with HPV....as i said, i've had a lot of partners. So...anyways..i can't be tested for it, but this really fucked everything up because she blamed me for giving her HPV. Which she is negative now by the way. But we never recovered.
  22. I'm begininng to agree.
  23. Not if you don't get blowjobs. You seem to forgot what it was like. So if you havent gotten blowjobs than a women who will do it on your birthday is well worth it. The problem becomes when they stop even doing that. I could put it between her tits but then she cut that off. Double D'.s So at that point i was like, k...not getting laid, not sticking it between your tits. Whats the cost benefit analysis here. I would say I lose. LOL