-
Content count
14,787 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Inliytened1
-
I think there is still a grey area - but you're right i didn't realize Herpes was still considered both, depending on if symptoms are present. Apologies for the misinformation. Yet there are some differences - STI vs. STD: An infection (STI) can live in your body without making you sick. If that infection causes physical signs or illness, some people call it a disease (STD). HPV, a guy cannot be tested at all, and there were no symptoms (usually no symptoms although some can be) But thats the one that really sucks because you can't even be tested for it. I dont know even know if i EVER had it, it could have been the girl just tyring to blame me. So according to the internet - The terms mean the same thing in casual use, though health experts prefer STI in terms of this particular one, because a person can carry the virus without having symptoms of a disease. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]. But I guess Herpes could be treated the same, although I that one never goes away. So that is the difference. I'm glad i never got that one. HPV , if i ever had it, is most likely gone now..I'm clear to fuck!
-
Inliytened1 replied to vvv2k12's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It becomes true by default - even if you don't take DMT and become direclty conscious of it...because whether or not you can imagine if there are other minids, there will only ever be what is actual... But yeah you're right, it can be validated for sure by becoming directly conscious of it. That was a scary awakening for me. -
That was Connery's last appearance, the one I showed you. After that it was Roger.
-
Yes it is, and the one I gave you is not one of the strong Bond movies, but for some reason I just loved that scene. But there are a lot of older Bond films that are really good. But yeah i gotta go back and rewatch that one.
-
Yeah, I know looking back I definitely gave up a few really good ones, so I can't say that I haven't had some luck, but i just blew it due to selfishness. Yet, I am content now, this last one was so toxic that I am just happy to be by myself. Oh and I have a new dog, a german shepard who is absolutely awesome! So me and him have been spending a lot of time together this week.
-
You seem like the perfect girl - I am not hitting on you I am just being honest. You have it all. Intelligence, kindness, and I'm sure the other stuff. So I guess my question is why cant we find someone like you on the sites? Because the pickings are terrible there.
-
There really isn't a difference. Not if its all consciousness.
-
The only thing that is necessary is something to provide the shift in consciousness. The shift is the same.
-
Inliytened1 replied to vvv2k12's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The thing is, why does reality have to rotate through various avatars? Just because you are this avatar? Are you really even this avatar right now or are you reality? So...that's tricky. And as i was saying, you must stay present, so presently, this is what exists. Any thoughts about future lives is imagination. -
It's the same thing, you don't need psychedelics to give you a mystical experience.
-
i just watched that Bond scene and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. That's my favorite scene.
-
-
Are you serious? you have to check out Connery. He is the real Bond. I grew up with Roger Moore, who i always thought fit the part until I watched some of Connery. But that was my dad because he told me to watch it. Ok...Best Bond scene EVER, I'm gonna pull it up, give me a sec
-
Who is your favorite Bond? Connery? I grew up with the new Bond but Connery is the man. ( see I even forgot his name)
-
i would really like if he put that together, but I guess he has the retreat waiting...which was heavily screened. I wouldn't have even got past the initial screening. But yeah, i have a friend from here who is coming to live with me, as soon as he can @JoshB. I told him come and i can help him get him on his feet and get a career built. So he has lots of experience with psychedelics, perhaps he can chime in. I'm really eager to try 5-Me0, but considering i awakened via self inquiry, well, i have no idea what would be in store. I've already realized everything right? Maybe the alien lurks in the backround.
-
Shit i don't wanna get weird but I think I'm falling in love with you. JK..you're a cool kid. Let's see what happens.
-
I can't go to Canada right now i have a couple of DUIs. Canada treats them like felonies which is fucked because it was like 2 years ago that I got the last one. Soi'll I'll see you on the other side.
-
I guess if you have it figured out you'll sail away into the sunset like our grandparents. I just wonder if they really did have it right.
-
Which one is it? you run in circles like I do, but i can appreicate that.
-
I have to hit one of your events - you'll have to hit me up outisde of this so I can grab your contact info. But no, value the experiene, but i understand you are searching for something. Yet, the intelligent ones are all you need. You will see that in time.
-
Yes it is a huge danger. I never realized how dangerous it was. So just take it slow with someone. Don't move in with her for at least a year, just get to know each other. And the key, like I said, make sure you are at the same level.
-
There is absolutely nothing I love more than that. That is priceless. Just remember that. If you find that, don't lose it.
-
Yes and having that communication is the beauty. If you can find a partner that is on your level intellectually I think it goes miles. Because then you can lay those groundrules together. Another warning point guys - they must be intelligent. Very smart. Otherwise it is doomed.
-
That's how it starts out. But then they want to take over everything.
-
That's always where the problems come in. When they invade your privacy. I'm not saying that it is an invasion but if we look at it like that then it is. So, thats why i say @Miguel1 It is vital that you do not waste your time. I have wasted so many girl's time. I guess it's not the end of the world but they wasted time on me. So yeah, be ready guys otherwise do not bother. Just put it out there for them if you are just looking for one thing. Although I don't see how that works. I still don't see how this whole business that it has been made into works. But if you say so.
