-
Content count
14,904 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Inliytened1
-
@Joshe the point i think is that as you grow older this means less and less. It's really whether or not you develop into a Randy. The Randy guy had it right but he also had the looks and talk to go with it. We all don't have these attributes so as we age it is not going to matter about social circles. You are just going to need to be yourself. And if that isn't good enough. Well. Then a woman needs to take another look. They will lower their standards when it comes to looks eventually but it takes women mostly until they reach 45 or so to lower all the physical standards .
-
Well apparently everyone "liked" the bad cool guy because they slept with him. He just slept with multiple women.
-
In a social circle like she is depicting, you are dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. If you're the cool guy, you're an asshole. If you're the dork, you're getting nothing. No attention. Notice because she said Randy had the same looks as this other guy. But if you're Randy. It's stars. How is that fun. Does only Randy get to live happily ever after. Now. That's why social perception is a bunch of bullshit. I bet there were plenty of guys like Randy who never got the attention because they didn't have the looks or the talk.
-
All of this is nice. But you really hint at social acceptance here. And literally none of that matters. The guy getting a million girls where everyone was skeezed out by may be just as happy now as your Randy. It doesn't matter what those people thought. I'm not justifying either way- I'm just trying to tell you the social circles aren't what makes you happy. Or what justifies anything. Maybe he came around to be a great guy to someone.
-
All the women? How many do you see here anyway? They all went with the roosters. All kidding aside I don't wanna run the few here off. So..yeah pipe it down Peter 😀
-
We got the legendary @Emerald to chime in now we need the Aussie. Maybe she found her rooster.
-
I updated my post..I caught on.
-
Yes you do. Oh. You mean it's not tiny? Then you have nothing to worry about. Heck you don't even have to listen.
-
Hogwash. It's never tiny. Besides- you gotta get there before you even worry about that. And if you get there in the first place..you probably have nothing to worry about. Ask @Emerald
-
😀😃
-
Where's the Aussie lately?
-
😀
-
Yeah but I'm gonna toss you a secret even Adyashanti can't give you. If you listen one out of the five, when you actually do listen and seriously engage, they cream over it because you really leaned in.
-
When listening to women all you need is the last few words of the sentence. From there you can construct what they were trying to say ..IF they ask. And they will ask. "Are you even listening to me?" "What did i say" 😀 You better be able to come up with something in the arena
-
You laughed though 🤣😂
-
That's what they desire. The man's job is to provide that safety. Safety and security.
-
Just talk and smile. That's all you need to do with women. You can just pretend to listen. (Kidding folks..everyone relax)
-
It's a security blanket. If you meet some Joe off the street from Nantucket you don't know of he's an axe murderer or not. But nowadays you can find a lot out about a person by looking them up online. Criminal history, etc. By the way, it's not foolproof. You might find the biggest nut right inside your social circle/community
-
It's the enlightened one 😝
-
Typically that's a woman who just wants to take it slow. Patience wins the prize. But it doesn't mean you're just friends if there is an attraction their. I think the communication is key here. I Typically prefer a women who wants to move at a moderate pace and isn't afraid to get a little wild and spontaneous.
-
It would be great but the truth is they themselves don't know how they are going to react. It depends on you. Sweep them off their feet and you'll get the desired response. Woman will say they don't wanna be approached on the street but the truth is it's gonna depend on if you come off as creepy or not. Women wanna always feel comfortable.
-
Haha. There is a movie with Sean Penn and Nick Cage. Not an academy winner but one of my favorites. Racing witn the Moon. The two buddies would hop freight trains and then race along the moving trains. When told it was dangerous, Penn only responded. "That's why we did it". I was trying to find a clip but couldn't. Cool flick though. Was set in the WW2 era.
-
Here's what I think now, looking back at my age. I think a healthy balance of leveraging strategy, planning and thought outweighs being wild and winging it. But I think a degree of that is healthy too. That's what a lot of the guys trying to do pickup and failing are missing. That natural element. They are trying to make it too much into a science when it doesn't have to be. Gonna keep which one it was to my chest. Suffice it to say it felt brand new and it felt great.
-
I don't see how I lashed out. I just didn't see what was poblematic about it and just gave you some shit. But i went a bjt too far. When it came to women I have been reckless and admit that. But hey, it all worked out. And I had some of the best sex of my life last night! That's why I disappeared for a bit. Wow. I am still recovering and she is ready for round 2! 😉
-
Yeah my bad. But yes if you are going to date multiple women its better if they all accept it and are ok with the whole thing.
