Inliytened1

Member
  • Content count

    14,904
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inliytened1

  1. Then be him I will say this. You come off as an arrogant fuck on here. So I don't suspect it's going to be a problem . I think you aren't being totally truthful with us. I think its the shy girls.
  2. If you're going face to face then fuck the pics. Good luck. Just be cool. If she likes you you probably know within the first 20 minutes. I usually do.
  3. I really missed you. I did. Now we are whole.
  4. Yeah you think so. I think he's doing just fine.
  5. How do you know he doesn't get any matches. Sounds like he is having way more fun than you. He had a wasted girl throw herself at him and he walked away. This guy is an example of how we all should be.
  6. Leverage all the tools. I met a ton online. But now since I'm going back out there I think I would rather do in person. I think reflecting on the past the online way works but I like the way @Olaf does it. The good old ole fashioned way.
  7. Yeah but you didnt concur on her rack size. She was racked. This witch.
  8. We should change it. "Hot witch girlfriend " "Hot psycho witch girlfriend"
  9. My proud moments are very shallow. Like eating a 5"10 blonde's pussy on the hood of my camaro.
  10. And I gave you my regrets. You didn't like my answer. I did not give you my proud moments yet. But you didn't like my regrets. That's why i thought maybe you wanted me to regret this lifestyle. I don't.
  11. Probably wit. And humor. I really really love a girl that is going to keep you on your toes.
  12. @WonderSeeker no. I know what he wants. He wants validation to be a bad boy. And to go out and get some. Listen. We all have it in us. We always will. i am not going to validate it just as if he wishes to run his count up a bit. That's on him to validate. It's OK by me.
  13. I know. The fuck. Like it was meant to be in jest.
  14. How about that. Women love a sensitive guy that can perform 😀
  15. Both. If you have a wingman it pushes your odds up miles. But alone I have had women literally fall at my feet too. So it works.
  16. If i wanted to get laid this weekend. Hell I'm looking 24/7. Full strategy. So here's where @LordFall and I differ. But I've fucked so many girls. So many. And threesomes in bars. That I'm sorry. That advice is stale. Just fucking talk with them. Laugh with them. Be their friend. Someone mentioned social circles. Here is where it comes in. Be their best friend. It's really not rocket science. My go to was bars. Always bars. It doesn't have to be yours. But it's mine. Yes I was always good with women. Advice that's original. Well hell. Get the ballz.
  17. It's the plan but you want a few under your belt first. Well fucking do it. Don't wait for me to say it is OK because I can't pull her panties down for you. I can't fuck her for you.
  18. Maybe that is feature not a bug. I can't live your life for you. Although I have. You have to live it. Truth? Don't be a dick like me. Settle down with a nice lady if you can. It's a long hard road alone.
  19. The good. The bad. And the ugly. Well hell you better hold on to.your hat.
  20. I thought i answered it. You somehow want me to be sorry for the life I chose but look at Leo's life. He had no girls ever. I had a thousand of them. Now. Im perfectly happy with my alone time. I don't know what else you want.
  21. I see. Well. The problem with looking that far ahead..decades ahead..is that you won't be the same person then.
  22. If you regret you can't live in the present. The choices I made have led me here. They have led you here. There is.no sense in looking back. Look forward my brother.
  23. Neither. It is peace from the insanity