Inliytened1

Member
  • Content count

    14,904
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inliytened1

  1. Not if she let's you. If she let's you and you don't that's on you. On your masculinity.
  2. I don't like that. Joke about their mother's or something. Well shit..nevermind.
  3. It's not a better move. You always want to get her home.
  4. Bro. Ill straight ban you. 20 points. If you go the Muslim direction. I saw your last one. Whats up with that. I won't have it
  5. @AION Novice move. If the opportunity comes up this is something you cannot miss. This is a rookie mistake on his part
  6. Home is where you want her. I had the blonde spread eagle on the couch. That's where you want her. You can eat her on the couch and you can do her there as well. You don't to take her upstairs.
  7. No one in a marriage is going to own up to it. I've had multiple married women. You want to go there. Let's do it.
  8. I understand the depth. But she is gonna get weirded out with all this. We need to focus on the prize.
  9. It's a blend of spirituality and dating.
  10. I had so many responses typed up. But you don't pull any punches do you.
  11. She's way out of your league. She's way out of both of our leagues We're gonna have to move to Australia. And to be honest..I am ready.
  12. Omg hilarious. I can picture it.
  13. What time is it..in YOUR country. But not.that there others.
  14. Oh fuck yah! So you just been hiding out then.
  15. @Monster Energy poor you. You'll be able to talk soon. He's watching.
  16. That's a weird combo. No. Take care of her emotions. The hard dick comes after bro.
  17. Fuck. We are hitting the bars.
  18. With all this talk you better come through this weekend. The countdown begins
  19. @Ulax hot witch girlfriends are only approved after you make a full admittance that you want insanity. There is a cost for pussy.
  20. Whatever comes first. But my life long partners have aways turned to shit. Mostly. Not all the time. But mostly because of my selfishness. And i am a lot older than you. So don't lecture.