Inliytened1

Member
  • Content count

    14,904
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inliytened1

  1. Good morning Mr. Bright eyes!
  2. Everyone wants you. You're the ultimate catch. I'm coming. I just have to figure out the logistics of getting to Australia. Well fuck. I just have to leave.
  3. @aurum you wield spiral dynamics like a weapon. Imagine using this. You would be unstoppable.
  4. @Leo Gura what do you think? Do we have a basis of a model here? I don't think Ralston is gonna help here. The spots between 3 and 4 still have me slightly baffled. But I will update as needed.
  5. Correct. 4 needs to be moved up the pipeline. I wanted to get it in there somewhere. It should be the foundation actually. We'll figure it out. And yes on #2. The model is made to be elastic. It's just a model. Clare Graves had no idea about this aspect of human growth. So we had to improvise.
  6. That's when what you've put together hopefully starts to come together. She may call during the movie. For me yesterday it was while watching football.
  7. Steps 1 through 7 still stand. Whether I'm physically here to enforce them doesn't matter.. Remember on 7 - you can substitute out.
  8. Yeah. That Fuck. I want the tall blonde again.
  9. we just gotta contain @Monster Energy. Damn. That motherfucker is on roids.
  10. I can't lie. Who would. Younger. But I'll do an older chick in the beat of a heart.
  11. i fuck her. If you aren't on step 5 or 6 by then you are lost.
  12. 😶 It's worse. Let's bring these boys where they need to be. With your help we can bring these boys up to speed. Maybe. We can't fuck the girls for em.
  13. Throw him the freezer. He's in timeout. What. Don't take her home?
  14. Haha. You're the best. But I've fucked more by default. Im older. More towns to go through. So keep trying.
  15. Jesus I had you quiet now we can't shut you up
  16. You think I'm like Leo. 5 girls? Lol.
  17. Please was the magic word. Keep your light saber handy.
  18. Bro. Sit back and listen. It was a nice attempt. I might pin you up against @LordFall but at this point you are gonna have to earn it back again. This is a disgrace.
  19. He's just being a dick. But he can't hang with me. I've fucked more girls then he could even fathom.
  20. No they don't like feminine men. They like a man that can use the tool.
  21. No I'm actually gay . 200 girls and i couldn't figure it out.