-
Content count
14,909 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Inliytened1
-
Rank
- - -
- Birthday 08/07/1970
Personal Information
-
Location
United States
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
-
Inliytened1 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
When will the persecution end. -
Inliytened1 replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's good that you realize this. Yet interestingly enough there are some good things you can pluck from religion. Some wisdom within the Bible. But you have to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. -
Inliytened1 replied to OBEler's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The thing is if Consciousness is One then the only thing Actual is this experience now. So from the Absolute perspective individuals don't possess Consciousness. Its not just that it doesnt happen in the brain, it's that it doesn't happen within a self as the self in one half of a duality. And here we are saying AI is a self. -
Inliytened1 replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Indeed. I gotcha. I think this one definitely takes a few listens! -
Inliytened1 replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I have started to go back and listen to your recent episode 8 unique proofs of God. (Again) Amazing stuff and extremely profound. But I don't know if calling them proofs is the best word. Perhaps the logical structure of God would be more fitting. But I think you already had an episode with a similar name. Although you clarify this in the beginning the name just did not sit right with me initially. But I highly recommend this one to you guys. -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura I love you man. You have the best teachings on the planet. But you ain't no me or Ralston. -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura thought so. -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura how can you make that claim when your sober awakenings are zero. -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Bullshit. -
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I stand by number 6 It's huge but there's a caviat. Some like red and some like pink flowers. So you need to make sure you don't fuck up 😀 -
We've told you. All of this matters big time in making a lasting relationship. All of it must be pondered.
-
Cool you actually wanna make me check thar section now. Haha
-
Inliytened1 replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
He already said i could be back. And i do have to straighten out. My idea towards women is really fucked up. That's why I have 300 and he has 5 -
Inliytened1 replied to LordFall's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Exactly. You don't have to perform the rape itself if you encouraged it. You are just as responsible. Just as if you mastwrminded a murder but didnt pull the trigger. -
Bro too funny I was positing at the same time the Predator video.
