Extreme Z7
Member-
Content count
1,701 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Extreme Z7
-
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
???????????????? -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Rupert Murdoch to do a DNA test to find out how much of him is reptile. -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@integral The last thing Elon needs right now is to pay more money. -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Elon Musk's Twitter Algorithm Code Leaked! There's some juicy details on here. -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
More Recent Elon's Twitter News -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Danioover9000 I don't think he's done anything illegal. . . yet. -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Is Elon Musk's Twitter Dying? https://www.vox.com/technology/2023/4/15/23683554/twitter-dying-elon-musk-x-company -
Seriousness is about having a specific goal in mind and being dedicated to not get distracted by other things as much as possible. The opposite would be to just 'Go With The Flow'. Both states are valuable given certain contexts.
-
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thank God I no longer have to look at examples like Chris McCandless as role models. People who think they can escape the complex challenges of existence to pursue a simple life of minimalism/cessation are idiots. -
This should be downright illegal. The extents to which companies will lie and exploit unregulated systems for their own benefit is astounding. https://www.wsj.com/articles/that-plum-job-listing-may-just-be-a-ghost-3aafc794
-
This is also a perfect opportunity to look at blatant right-wing double standards.
-
-
Extreme Z7 replied to LSD-Rumi's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I always figured blind people see TV Static -
It's kinda funny how these people like to act as though they are brilliant intellectuals yet their attitudes towards life tend to be very shallow and immature. Professor Dave's intellectual abilities were too inadequate for even Vaush to handle. Let alone when it comes to metaphysical matters.
-
Extreme Z7 replied to Kksd74628's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
TikTok is a Meth Cube -
Extreme Z7 replied to Kksd74628's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
-
Probably pointless drama but this is admittedly very funny. Leftists can be very dumb sometimes.
-
"Main Character Syndrome" is just a stupid meme the Left on the internet came up with because they are too lost in populist thinking. You are the main character of your life, that's just the genuine truth. Don't let shallow social media discourse gaslight you.
-
Amazingly Intelligent Spiritual Channel I stumbled upon.
-
I got an 18. I'm about as narcissistic as your average celebrity. Eh, not going to contest it. Sounds about right. My Stats:
-
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@bloomer Andy Ngo LOL Yeah, I know him. The guy who deliberately provoked and caused trouble so he can report on it and pretend to be an innocent "journalist". -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
??? Look, dude. I bothered to Google it. Antifa hasn't killed anyone. Not gonna deny they've done unneccessary political violence, personally I don't agree with their tactics at all. But still, you gotta get your facts straight bro. -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@bloomer I didn't mean to imply that they no longer exist. Just that they were never really a relevant threat. I was mostly just pointing out the hypocrisy of MAGA conservatives fear-mongering about Antifa. As far as I know, nobody from Antifa has ever broken into somebody's house in the middle of the night and personally attacked them. -
Extreme Z7 replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
So much for the scourge of Antifa. -
Good Luck, Guys!
