Joshe

Member
  • Content count

    3,052
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joshe

  1. One thing I'm not really buying though is that @Sugarcoat is an INTJ. Ain't no way.
  2. Yeah, that seems right. I'm probably mixing up Ne for Ni. INTP it is! Mark it @Carl-Richard
  3. How to distinguish between Ti analysis and Te analysis? I could be wrong but someone like Emerald seems Ti to me. And keep in mind, Ti is 3rd in the stack for an INFJ. Some will have it more developed than others.
  4. You're a hard one to read. I initially thought you're INTP because you clearly like to soak up fine details and a lot of knowledge, but you also seem to have Ni. So IDK. I see your dilemma.
  5. I think the differentiating mark is Fe - caring about the feelings of the tribe.
  6. This makes me think of how I love infinite canvases, which is all about both zooming in and zooming out. I've gone deep on why I love infinite canvases and it's basically because that's the modality Ni stores things. Detail available on demand but not foregrounded.
  7. It's the most fascinating distinction to me because I highly admire Ti, but I'm also confused by it. I also find the INFJ very interesting and don't have a lot of data on them. They share the same dominant function as me but with Fe modulating. Emerald is an example. I think because INFJ has Ti 3rd in the stack, if they develop Ti, they can be an intellectual powerhouse. I really admire Ti but just can't really operate that way myself, but I wish I could.
  8. He'd get hung up before we could make it to question 3. lol
  9. These are better than the AI renditions. I think we'd get along just from your color choices alone, nevermind the fearlessness. lol. As far as fearlessness goes, it's hard to beat @Yimpa. Fucking HEART!
  10. lol. 100%. We just need it to work so we can move forward. Understanding is instrumental. If the understanding doesn't serve that, it's useless. INTPs can't stand this. And to an INTJ, not to be this way looks absurd af. 😂Like, bro, what are you doing???
  11. The above is funny as hell if you've been tracking the functions.
  12. And here's the INTJ: Pattern recognition Long-range thinking Strategic planning Systems thinking Future-oriented forecasting Independent thinking Internal vision / direction Efficiency and optimization Converging toward underlying principles Decisiveness once a model is formed
  13. It's just a guess, but from what I've seen from you, you strike me as INTP, which has dominant Ti (Introverted Thinking) . The 4-letters are basically useless, and like you said, not far from astrology. Things start making sense once you learn the functions. This is what an INTP looks like most often: Internal logical consistency Analytical thinking Conceptual precision Defining and refining concepts Identifying underlying principles Detecting contradictions Deconstructing ideas Building internal logical frameworks Independent reasoning Continual refinement of understanding
  14. You have to take into account selection effects, lol. There's a reason why you're here.
  15. Choose which is most accurate. Everyone can do all the functions. It's about homing in on which functions you call home most of the time.
  16. These were blue-collar guys driving diesels. They probably know more about gas prices than we do. They were told prices were going to come down when Trump got in, and then the prices went up. They are blaming Trump. I personally know people who had Hillary Clinton toilet paper and Trump coffee table coasters who, in the past year, have denounced Trump. And many of their social group has as well. These people complain about Trump TODAY when it's time to fill up the tank. I have two on-the-ground, in MAGA country, real-world instances I've witnessed personally, and I don't even get out that much around the people. If I'm just running into like this, it means the sentiment is common, and growing. The heart of MAGA is dying. And it's because of Epstein, Trump making billions since he's got in, and him posting that picture of him as Jesus. Now, these people are acting like they don't even care about politics anymore. And of course they don't, they never did. They were swept up in culture war shit and now they're ready to move on, and I don't think they're ever going to really trust Trump again.
  17. I live around these people and I don't think they're going to be so easily swept up into the culture war shit this go round. I think most of them just aren't going to vote anymore, and I don't see them supporting Trump like before. The dominoes have already started falling. Too many previous Trump-apologists/Trump-condoning fence-sitters (who actually comprise a lot of MAGA), are voicing their negative opinions, and that has a massive effect. It's no longer just liberals who are yelling "Trump is a piece of shit." If you were MAGA and if 30% of your in-group started shitting on Trump, that's going to have a massive impact on you. Dominoes!
  18. Didn't know where else to post this, but found it interesting. I was in the gas station earlier (rural bible-belt/redneck country) and these rednecks were talking about how the gas prices are going up next week due to some busted pipeline and they started shitting on Trump HEAVY. This one redneck was like "I didn't vote, but if I did, I would have voted for Trump, and I would have been a damn fool for it". 😂 They started talking about how Trump is the cause of all the prices skyrocketing and I butted in with "Well, the president isn't really responsible for all the price increases", and these mother fuckers laid into me boy, lol. Here I am, an avid anti-Trump person getting attacked for seeming like I'm defending Trump to a bunch of rednecks. Fucking hilarious. It really just goes to show MAGA is basically fucking done. When you walk into a gas station round these parts and hear the common folk shitting on Trump, it's over.
  19. Jack Sparrow in the hizzy!
  20. Care to make a prediction? I'm predicting 65% INTP.
  21. End Game is badass dude. You definitely have to watch all the movies leading up to it. I don't approach these things with analysis, and I just go by what draws me in, so I can't intelligently articulate much off the cuff. I never found Spiderman appealing. He's one of my least fav characters. I love Tony Stark though because he's funny af and represents mastery of the physical domain, and maximizing intelligent solutions that serve a greater cause. Since I was young, I was always drawn to manipulating the physical domain in creative ways to solve important problems. Stark represents that for me. But to be honest, I have a hard time choosing him over Doctor Strange. Have you seen the first Doctor Strange? Amazing. If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat: Something about Captain America I don't like too much. I like the Black Panther and that whole world, aside from the "purple" elements, lol. Who is your fav so far?