-
Content count
4,322 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About LordFall
-
Rank
- - -
- Birthday 06/27/1995
Personal Information
-
Location
Canada
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
11,913 profile views
-
I think you're using words that are clearly beyond your grasp here. Nobody is gaslighting anybody. The man wrote an entire manifesto calling women "the same crap in different colors." Questioning whether he actually likes them isn't a stretch, it's basic reading comprehension. If your first instinct was to jump in and play defense attorney for that, it says a lot more about what's going on in your own head than mine. Yeah, the compression of @Joshe's cognitive ability is truly showing here. Do better buddy. I am indeed bisexual.
-
Why do you believe in Ethereum over Bitcoin?
-
Devil's advocate would be to say that investing in Crypto is a leveraged play on on global liquidity expansion and currency debasement. A business can have healthy year over year growth but it's hard to match the gains that will come in Crypto when the US Fed has to print massive sums to achieve their goals. It will far outperform a Vanguard Index Fund. That's the bet a lot of crypto bros are making. Personally I believe both and I believe in hedging. Nothing worse than getting wiped out even if your thesis was smart but you just didn't see a black swan event coming. I think any reasonable person with a moderate risk profile should research Crypto and put at least 10% of their money in it.
-
Maybe you're gay or bi, try some dick next time and see if it's more fulfilling for you! If that's not the case then you need to level up your influence and power on society and then you'll see what a woman by your side truly brings you. If you're just some dude struggling and not doing much and you're dating a girl struggling and not doing much then yeah there's not much to enjoy there. I've had women work with me on projects and that was some of the funnest experiences I've had in my entire life. Running my fashion show last year was amazing; definitely a dream come true. I'll definitely do many of those in the future!
-
Right? Get one too haha. I think envisioning your dream life and property are great ways to keep the motivation high when the daily hustle gets exhausting and painful. If I didn't have this vision I promise you I would be way more depressed than I am now. On the other side stuff like Leo's satisfaction meditation help a lot to cope with mundanity but without a light at the end of the tunnel life would be really bleak IMO. How is that going for you? I know you're a fan of Todd but I would warn against a cold approach based dating strategy unless you're really extroverted and like continuously going out. The skillset requires constant maintenance and unless you build a brand and social circle; it's really hard to bank the progress you make. It's really fun to fuck a chick you just met a few hours ago but you can still do that and build the rest of the ecosystem I preach on here. Most people that are rich and famous start out with neither, today is as good of a day as any to start building up to it haha. You're on Youtube right you posted about it on the other thread, that plus Instagram are great tools to add to someone's dating arsenal.
-
Didn't really have much to update this thread with but I got a new job recently so I can actually start planing my cashflow again. Update on that speed dating event, had to unfortunately cancel it since I ended up selling 7 men's tickets and only 1 complementary women's ticket. It was a positive in terms of the organic demand, I just put up the event on eventbrite and the 7 men's tickets sold steadily over a week and a half so I know the demand is there. I will have to come up with another strategy to get women to attend the events as even my dming a lot of them and offering them free tickets and running an an(albeit only for $30) I only managed to give away 1 ticket. In better news I managed to run an open mic event on September 17th remotely in Calgary from Montreal and host an online content creation mastermind just this past Sunday. Success with these events is really important to me since it's a proof of concept of scale and scaling my impact eventually globally. They aren't monetized yet but the GREAT part is no money was needed to be invested upfront and the content mastermind could itself end up making me millions down the line so I'm very optimistic for that. The current plan is to host them biweekly for around 6 months and after having built a community and increased my content mentorship, launch some kind of paid product sometime in Q2-2027. Okay this next part I want to document to show to people because I feel like business and personal finance are so opaque and people don't like talking about it but I truly believe that talking money is so important to getting a handle of it. I've been the brokest I've ever been these past few months but it's given me a lot of appreciation for the simple things in life and knowing even though I have expensive tastes, a nice lifestyle is something I could do without. Any type of meal, a cup of coffee a day, a warm shower and a place to sleep is all I really need. It's also looking like I'll be able to go from basically $0 to accumulating $15,000 CAD in the next few months ,if everything goes according to plan, which is nice. So currently I'm crashing with my dad and have borrowed money from him for the last few months. My plan was to get a job in the first few weeks of getting to Montreal but it's been tough. I got here mid May and I only started working this past Thursday October 1st so 4 and a half month schedule. Even at minimum wage with my low spending that's about $1500 in reserve each month so $6000 I'm down compared to the ideal plan. This is where we're at now Did I mention I have a new goal of buying a castle? Gotta feel it before you live it baby. I will one day sit in my castle with people and show them this thread to tell them it didn't manifest itself from thin air, it's bought through my multi years of pain and struggle but the dream is gonna happen I promise. The $13.62 in Crypto is staked in Polkadot(what a useless coin) and it costs $10 to take out Crypto on Krane and I acn't touch the monero its been unlisted so it's really about $10.50 liquid I have there and about $7 in coin I have in my drawer. Let's call it $18 to be generous if I add up the $0.05 coins. I could ask more money from my dad but he himself is stressed with cash and if anything my finances in a few years are gonna be his lifeline so we're in a strange situation. That's also part of what I've appreciated from this situation, I used to consider myself a lone soldier type of guy but it's nice to have people that can help out when I fuck up. I tend to think my intellect can get me out of anything but it's fucked me over this time and I ran out of funds without a safety net. My income quite quickly went from $5,000/month to $2,000/month to $1,000 a month to $0 for months. It's given me a lot of compassion for what humans everywhere have to deal with, I perhaps thought I was beyond struggle a bit. Anyway unto the fun part: Good thing about being broke is I've started tracking every single dollar I spend and coming up with a personal finance tracking system. I also noticed that when I was making way more cash, I felt like I didn't know where it was going and it was giving me even MORE anxiety than having no money! So I decided the only logical move was to track every single dollar I make and spend from now until I become a billionaire and just master my finances. This expenses board is quite bare bones and I like to enjoy myself so my real savings goal is at least $3000 by Jan 1st, and ideally $3500 that's my target. Another interesting part is I have a study fund that my parents invested into and even though I don't really believe in university, if they're gonna pay me to go then dammit I'll go. I have $16,000 in it and the max I can takeout per semester is $8K so I signed up for winter 2027 classes in applied marketing which will be useful for my business. If I get in then that will be a beautiful day as the classes cost about $6,500 so that will be added to my $3,00 saved so I will end up at around $10,000 CAD by the end of January. I had $8,000 in my bank in October 2024 and I spent that shit so fast so I will still count every dollar and live cheaply even this next egg. My plan is to restart my dating business which I've put on pause all this year and unlock a new arm of cashflow. I have a pretty good idea how to bring it to around $3000/month in revenue and perhaps beyond but that'll be the first goal. Once that's done I'll quit the job I have right now and be back to a full time entrepreneur lifestyle with a nice nest egg and deployable capital and hopefully this will only be the start of a many very profitable cashflow verticals. It's very cool how life works and I'm quite thankful for my journey. Even though this summer on paper has sucked, I would rate it about 8/10 and I've had a lot of fun. I've been doing more worldbuilding than ever for Legend of the Abyss and smoking a lot of weed so that plus caffeine has kept my mood about top notch and it's exciting to be working again. My personality type is very pie in the sky so even though I have proof of concepts and my ideas seem to be going in the right direction, mingling with people at the Italian deli has been really fun and I feel more enlightened than ever so it's actually a trippy experience working there. I really feel like I'm serving myself and just growing this vessel through its necessary journey before it's ready for the next level. Anyway I wanted to document this journey to both reminisce once I'm on the upside of it and also to show people that are also struggling or just the haters that think I had it easy. I worked for a multimillionaire from end of 2024 to 2025 and we talked money a bunch and before that I was friends with another millionaire in Toronto and would host parties and events at his penthouse often. It's interesting this perspective that it's given me so even though I'm not where I wanna be right now, I know that these guys were just human like me but had the right ideas and executions to build their assets to where they are now. Struggling has given me a lot more humility whereas if I got rich in my early 20s I would honestly have become a horrible person so it seems it's all working out. It's really fun to spend time talking about money with AI, I've spend hours so far and it's given me a control for my finances that I've never had before. I wish I had this in 2025 when I had more money to allocate but the pain of fucking up is what will surely drive me toward financial mastery in the future. This comment right here is truly my zero to hero moment, looking forward to what I have to share with the next update!
-
Hatred is usually a function of fear and insecurity. If you have a highly advanced intellectual understanding you can both understand others enough to where the harmless ones that are strange don't bother you anymore and find solutions for the problematic behaviours that the harmful ones perpetuate.
-
Very cool @Vido and @Natasha Tori Maru! I find it's always valuable to elevate the conversation beyond forum text into face to face videos that let us experience exchanges of ideas in a more vivid format. On my way to work now, I'll give it a watch in the coming days and give you my thoughts.
-
I don't think that's a great comparison. I watch shorts and I still read books just fine. It's also a point on efficiency of the content, when someone makes a great succinct point it makes me have less patience for people that lack eloquence and make really long videos for no reason. It's definitely not the case for all long form content but how many times have you watched a video where after 15 mins you're like couldn't you have said that in 30 seconds? Thank God for the interest graph so you can just skip to the part most people have watched. You should! This is a case of overthinking and analysis paralysis, you can use any music you want and it doesn't get taken down, the videos just get unmonetized. You can even run a check while the video is private so that if it is copyrighted content like you just upload 15 mins straight from Naruto, Youtube will warn you beforehand so your channel doesn't get a strike. It seems like you have a doomer victim mindset. I encourage you to find more positivity in your life brother so that you can rejoice with others that are crushing it as well! What are some of your goals and things that are important to you? Feel free to share and we can keep you accountable towards achieving your goals and ridding yourself of that resentment. Posting your goals publicly as content is a great way to build support around them. That's sweet, good luck you got this! You should post it publicly here so people can subscribe and we can follow your journey.
-
You're failing your own rule, stop replying! Go do some more of that introspection.
-
@Emerald Thank you for sharing, that makes a lot of sense. I think self-awareness and knowing what you want and what conditions you thrive under is key. I find interpersonal dynamics fascinating even if I'm not the main person in them so experiencing my wives' relationships between each other develop over years would also be a fulfilling experience for me. I also tend to naturally navigate to leadership positions and my life goals are communal on top of just personal so I think that type of relationship long term would make sense for me. I do also have a very high libido so having one girlfriend at a time has usually left me unsatisfied. I think some people can definitely thrive within a monogamous framework but many others have also been suppressed by it being the enforced normative framework that's prevalent in society. Traditional marriage has a lot of value. It's all about knowing what you want in life. I work extremely hard in other areas of my life, that's how I know I'll have surplus to share with other close people in an intimate framework. I believe in ethical non monogamy so I can't cheat but bisexual women would help a lot. I'm bisexual as well so an out of the norm relationship was always in the cards but a big polycule seems to particularly appeal to me. I'm very thankful that I got into pickup and I really explored what attraction was about, it seems to me that most people are only reaching 10% of what their dating life could be. I think you would be shocked what women are into if you make it fun and win-win for them. A lot of women tend to be more explorative and kinky than men, they just need the right environment to express their uninhibited desires without judgment! What I described would be a dream life for many.
-
It seems I've hit on your weak spot and you feel the need to defend yourself. No need to do that, just introspect on your own shortcomings and why you feel the need to project them onto others. If you experience women as pure chaos I think that speaks more to your lack of ability to ground yourself and others as a man, and like I just said, to solve problems. I don't experience women as chaotic, I experience them as a wave that you can ride or drown under.
-
You need to get rid of your victim thinking mindset and your weird relationship to women brother. If you view them as sneaky adversaries that are gonna drain you of energy and resources then of course polyamory sounds like a crazy idea to you. To me women are like muses that inspire me to go to battle each day and work even harder to build a more beautiful vision for myself and them to inhabit. I just made a post on problem solving being the top skill for dating, you should read it. In my experience once you can solve a woman's problem, her frustrating issues become lifted from both of your shoulders and she reconnects with the deep joy of life that all humans have but especially particularly feminine people are good at expressing. I am a business operator so all my life is spent around solving problems and I have extensive pickup experience working on emotional intelligence and communication skills. I think most men are at best average at solving problems and a lot are clueless about it. Once you get really good at it you see the patterns between most problems. In a relationship context it's usually around needs and desires not being met and the lack of ability to communicate them and set proper expectations and boundaries especially in a polyamorous context. Walking around my castle and solving my women's and my kids' problems sounds like the best life possible to me. I would just drink coffee all day and be in my logical problem solving mindset for them and for my business and once I'm exhausted for the day I just go and relax with my people. Rinse and repeat for decades. I think I am partly uniquely suited to making a relationship like this work but I think most men could develop those same skills if they had the interest for a similar one.
-
Knowing myself and my personality type I think it would be interesting and entertaining for a long time. I would love to grow into my 80s with my multiple wives, kids and grandkids. In 20-30 years I will probably be managing my businesses and communities globally. Basically the same thing I do now but in more advanced stages of development. The transition towards AI labor should make it more efficient to do so it'll leave me with most of my day still hanging out with my clan at home. In my comfy ass castle that I spent 20 years making it the best estate that I could possibly imagine with my favorite people around me. I think most people have too shallow a vision for their dream life and that's what leads to a lot of divorces down the line when people get bored of each other and their kids are grown. I want people that I can hang out with and explore the perhaps infinite mysteries of the universe for a long time. If we want to take it further into speculation I think once biotech and AI medicine radically extend human lifespan I think a lot of monogamous marriages will fall apart since it was a system designed for childrearing and once the ceiling is raised relationships like the one I described will become quite standard. It will be the deathblow to religious shaming of alternative lifestyles. @Jirh I have lived with a girlfriend before and at other times was dating multiple women casually at the same time. A variation in the type of feminine energy I'm exposed to has been very fulfilling to me and an experience I would like to pursue in more depth. You seem to be close minded and projecting your limitations unto other men. Most things in life that are great were never meant to be easy. Polyamory offers unique challenges in the dating sphere but also has upsides that traditional relationships don't have.
-
You've repeated the exact same sentence three times now without addressing a single point. It's clear you're lecturing yourself here, don't give up on the introspection it seems more of it is required!
