-
Content count
4,377 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by LordFall
-
It’s not purely based on speculation. It’s the foundation of why most people dislike especially Instagram. TikTok or YouTube serve a different purpose. Instagram creates a global report card that contrasts your life with others. If you are under performing in life or have a psyche built on victim mindset as opposed to a growth mindset then of course it’s gonna rub you the wrong way. I teach people personal branding so I’ve had this conversation many times with many people. Of course. Every business wants to keep their customers. Social media has the added effect of selling us a global online community. If you only use it as a consumer and not to share your life purpose and life with the world then you’re missing out.
-
Working on yourself so that both more people are attracted to you and also more in demand people find you a good dating option is a necessary factor of life. By spending their life with you they are inherently cutting off their other options. If you become a very attractive man then you flip the script and start being the one rejecting the many women that don’t fit your standard.
-
Are you purely a consumer or do you post content as well? If you're bored with your life and scroll Instagram to feel better and you get triggered seeing people living their best lives then of course it's gonna lead to the result you just shared lol. Instagram has made me multiple tens of thousands of dollars. If you're using it wrong blame yourself not the platform. Television was similarly brain rot entertainment much before any type of social media app was released.
-
I think doing a temporary detox can be helpful if you get triggered by seeing people live better lives than you. Not being on social media is a death sentence to having a big impact in the world. I would take time to reground yourself and then come back stronger when your psyche is less reactive. What type of content do you feel like triggered you the most?
-
When you meet enough women you realize there is a massive variety of them and just being attracted to beauty won't get you the kinds of high quality relationships that are possible in this world. I've met enough random girls to start being very turned off by randomness. I like to be very intentional in my life overall but even more-so in my dating life.
-
Man, you've never met a hot girl and then when she speaks you lose like half your attraction to her? Happens to me all the time lol, I'm definitely more of a sapiosexual than the average man though. I get the ick all the time from chicks that seem hot and then say something really dumb or seem arrogant and not willing to change their minds on stuff when proved wrong. We could even link social calibration to mental health. An unstable chick can present well visually and once you know her for a few hours then the facade sometimes breaks apart quite suddenly. A common example are party girls that start doing really unhinged things or are addicted to vaping/drinking in a compulsive way as opposed to just casual enjoyment. Verbal game is key for men but looking good gives you an initial hook and you start off way higher in the girls' mind compared to wearing dad jeans and looking like a bozo.
-
No I don't think that's the implication. More like sometimes they give out advice that sounds good but probably won't help guys be able to pull baddies.
-
He doesn't make a definitive judgement as he was not her doctor but he finds it plausible that her psychosis and loss of volition were real.
-
Yimpa you've outdone yourself here. Now this is truly pushing the boundaries of adult art. I've never seen this type of OnlyFans girl before. Mankind truly has no limit.
-
Let's not go fully down the relative route on this one. People have personal preferences, but beauty norms exist for a reason. If you want to attract particularly beautiful women you need to make yourself more of a catch than the average man.
-
Fucked up in what ways? I think it takes a specific psychological make up and probably some dissociation but it doesn't make the people engaging particularly toxic. I thought about being a male escort at one point, I decided not to do it at some point due to discomfort but I might change my mind. If I can help enhance the lives of some lonely ladies and make a bag in the process; why not
-
When the group is all you have, you tend to be more communal. You should see how they treat those that don't fit into their societal norms. Usually not too well. Individual ego comes with self-reliance and ultimately freedom. Capybara should be at the top, he runs the whole market.
-
Wow fascinating. I rank porn videos /100 to find the best adult art on the internet and identify my interests over time but I never thought about logging masturbation. What is the use case for it?
-
Did your sex drive go down massively? Usually trans men report that they finally understand men when they start taking Testosterone lol. I imagine being high estrogen makes you feel things way deeper, avoid conflict more, be more anxious and not be as horny as the average male.
-
Good stuff bro. I would advise you to try online dating on top of cold approach. Cold approaching is extremely inefficient and to get to the point where you go on dates and get laid consistently from it will either take months/years or for most guys it'll never happen. Whereas 30% of new marriages now come from dating apps. I would make a profile on all major ones Tinder, Hinge, Bumble, Facebook dating, Feeld and Badoo and you should be able to get to the point where you're having 1 new date a week from it pretty reliably. You don't need to be a male model to make it work, you just need to hit the right archetypes for your pictures to pique female interest. This guy covers the main ones pretty well. Basically pictures of you dressed nicely at a nice restaurant or rooftop bar in your city, one of you in a social setting, one of you doing something badass like smoking a cigar/riding a motorcycle/with BDSM handcuffs, one of you in a cool location, etc.
-
I just made a post on why I think NFTs are coming back. To keep riffing off of that train of thought, I learned a lot from Gary Vee in my business journey. Usually he's pretty on point but I think he made a big blunder with his NFT collection here The core idea is great and it'll probably make some people money but it's guilty of the massive structural failure of having a big identity crisis. Who is the target audience for this? Kids will find it weird that characters are called Empathy Elephant, Patient Panda or Accountable Ant and adults will find it cringe. I think he has the right idea of highlighting virtues as the core of his IP but I think he missed a big obvious thing here : anime. Anime is built all around values and the whole plots are based on friendship, courage, hero's journey, complex ethical dilemmas, etc but they package it in gripping storytelling instead of bizarre cartoons. Please watch this and tell me who on earth will enjoy this If anything, a parent that catches his kid watching will probably be concerned that it's tied to a highly controversial speculative asset. I think it's a case of someone being business/marketing focused first instead of organically understanding the art of the industry they're getting into. He's trying to replicate Pokemon and Disney but both of these have actual high quality storylines. Pokemon is about youngsters playing with extremely dangerous creatures while having epic adventures, making friends and saving the world. What the fuck is the cartoon I linked about? This is part of my strategy with Legend of the Abyss; understanding what other projects are doing right and wrong and making sure my project is built on a solid foundation. I just came up with a sick twist integrating augmented reality, taking some ideas from Pokemon Go. I would honestly want to play the game I'm envisioning and can't wait to make it happen so I can actually play it with people. It's gonna be insane, hold on to your seats boys and girls. Gary Vee understands market trends quite well and I think he's very right about NFTs and collectibles having huge momentum that will endure over the coming decades. I think his vision as a creative and artist is lacking big time on this one though.
-
Makes sense, at the start we are nervous and tend to ramble usually instead of having a more intentional conversational flow. Are you collecting Instagrams from this or just numbers?
-
@Emerald Careful, Emerald. If guys stop treating female validation like fentanyl, half the dating advice industry will go bankrupt overnight. That pops the AI bubble, triggers the prophesied Armageddon, and collapses the entire universe. You're playing with fire here.
-
Not particularly but I don't think he'll be allowed to work with children so that's a non-factor. Also there is a concept for this : Recidivism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recidivism Criminology is a deeply studied field that makes up the foundation of the most western legal systems around the world. Blind revenge doesn't do much good. Don't worry AI is coming soon to spare us the execution! Knowing that your society is anti death and violence is a good point too though on a serious note. I do seriously believe that wars themselves will leave humanity in the next 20-30 years after we figure out global AI policing. Psychosis is hard to understand man. The fact that she sent her husband away beforehand is pretty damning though. Didn't the prosecution obviously highlight that fact? What was the defence's reply?
-
He's one of the only cyborgs in Star Wars, it's kind of cool. I just rewatched Revenge of the Sith the other day, homeboy got wrecked by Kenobi lol. He should've studied fencing a bit more that was embarrassing I would give it a go, they make it work quite well. It shows his fall from grace and Sidious replacing him and him even getting chased by the empire which culminates in fighting Vader. The 8.5 on IMDB is well deserved.
-
How do you know she's not repentant? I imagine that if you had killed your own kids that would shatter your psyche in all kinds of ways that would leave you pretty emotionless and not seeming like a normal person to others. They do release murderers after they've served their sentences. What would you do then capital punishment for anyone that kills someone? I think we moved away from the death sentence and that's led to a generally better society. What goal do you aim to accomplish by further punishment of the murderers if the goal of rehabilitation has already been achieved? Do you have compassion for the perpetrators or only the victims? It is an important discussion to have.
-
Well rehabilitation is the goal, not punishment for punishment's sake right? Punishment as a concept is only really useful for scaring criminals away from crime or perhaps to make the victim's family feel better (even that's a dubious justification) and in this case the victim is the husband that got remarried right away so I don't know if punishing his ex wife does much for him. This woman has to live with what's she done for the rest of her life, that seems punishment enough as long as her psychiatric team is confident she won't hurt anyone else. I think that's why she's getting so much support because people feel her pain and think she's been through enough already.
-
Well you do have a point but not the full point. Sour grapes just means disliking what you cannot get or I mean even if you can get it, you feel like perhaps it's too hard and rationalize it's not worth getting at all. It's a fair point to say that beauty is not everything but let's not demonize attractive people or talk ourselves out of attracting hot women. It's also about self-awareness and knowing what you want. If I walk down the street in downtown Montreal I can see dozens of really attractive women. I want to sleep with some of them. Perhaps it's not as important for others but usually men talk themselves out of beautiful women because their subconscious makes a calculation that they can't get them, or it's too hard might as well not try. Pretending that beauty is not real so you can sleep easier at night seems a bit silly and that's why I spend time working on my self-development, social circle and status so that I have an abundance of options when it comes to my dating life. I encourage every man to do the same.
-
PeakAndTerribleAtTheSameTime.BeautifulChaos
-
Religions fundamentally seek to control people's actions on earth. You can say for sometimes good reasons but mostly still the main foundational element is control. The main way they do that is to invalidate your own will by saying that God always knows better. Of course though, you can't communicate with God directly. God only talks to prophets. The prophets are long dead though, don't worry about them. What's important are the emissaries of God. The clergy, the imams, the rabbis, etc. You should give control of your life over to them! Every action you make on your own is invalid, you are but a simple human. We know better though and we have direct divine authority to control you! Which fundamentally makes no sense. If God is omnipotent he could talk to everyone and anyone all at once whenever he wanted. Why does the church need to have authority over his will? The Catholic Church is the literal administrative successor to the Roman Empire. When the Republic collapsed into imperial dictatorship under Augustus, Rome had to find a way to make authoritarian rule palatable to a populace that despised tyrants. The ultimate evolution of that system was sanctifying power: a tyrant is a monster, but an emperor or Pope ruling by divine mandate is untouchable. Many popes followed about 0% of Jesus's principles, they ordered the sacks of cities that led to rape & pillaging. Insidious and evil, but structurally genius.
