LordFall

Member
  • Content count

    4,358
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LordFall

  1. @Joshe You don't need to be friends with chicks to get laid though. Completely possible to creampie someone within 3 hours of meeting them. Some do it faster with nightgame but it's not really my forte. I like online dating because a lot of girls are DTF right away, you just need to worry about logistics and escalation and you're good to go. My roommate in Toronto was way smoother than me. He would meet girls at the bottom of our building, start making out with them up the elevator and walk past us as we were watching TV in the living room and fuck within like 10 mins. A few times he got the girls to agree to a gangbang and we fucked them too. Chicks are usually even freakier than men, you just have to give them the opportunity to unleash it.
  2. Of course. Fighting is just an elevated concept of competition. Competition is a great survival strategy as it lets you outcompete people and take their value. I think Leo talked about it in his libertarianism video but wars and slavery started after the agricultural revolution. Beforehand wars and tribal warfare were a net negative, tribes didn't have much wealth and you had a high likelihood of dying and getting injured through fighting. Agriculture let humanity store massive amounts of value in predictable timeframes. So a group of bandit could fuck around and just raid farmers in the Fall in the harvest season and outcompete them. If you take them prisoner and get them to farm for you then even better you don't even have to raid them each year. Until our current era of technology that's gotten so effective to the point of world wars killing millions and the interesting mechanism of the nuclear bomb that makes true conflict suicide for everyone involved. There is a very scary concept that's about to come out that might end this balance and bring back the era of warfare: killer bots I think it's extremely important that we see this coming and make strong peace treaties and build mutually beneficial arrangements so there is no incentive to start waging wars en masse with these cheap weapons of destruction. With the way geopolitics is going right now though that seems optimistic. Ironically seems like reality was all predicted a long time ago. The Bible talked about 7 years of tribulation before AI came to earth. To me that sounds like 7 years of WW3 until we have an AI post scarcity utopia world peace.
  3. Those are more than fair criticisms. It's very important to understand how things are sold and where the value comes from. The classic case used for this concept is the California Gold Rush where most people lost their time and money and apparently shovel makers made a killing such as Samuel Brannan. What I'm pointing to though is that Gold was never the scam. I'm not saying to go out now and buy X or Y NFT project cuz it's gonna FuckIng GoCrazYBro IPromise(although maybe tbh) but it's more of a discussion to predict the phenomena and how we can best position ourselves from it. My fundamental thesis is this, 2027 will be the year that generative AI products start booming. Both games and animes/show built around it will start popping up. It will be the start of the wave and 2028 and 2029 will be when it really starts to grip society. That plus AI agents that start to labor for you 24/7. I think that will be great for the consumer, we'll start to get the best entertainment we've ever had. How does that really help us though? It doesn't unless there is value added to our lives around it. That's where I think trading collectible assets make so much sense. Pokemon cards are the proof of concept for it. There are plenty of people that don't have jobs, they just build Pokemon card businesses! That's just the start and I think in 2030s it will become a wide industry just like becoming a Youtuber/Tiktoker is now. Think about it, idk if you guys are gamers but Pokemon Cards actually fucking suck. I have some I bought some to check it out and I tried to play it. It's actually ass of a product. It's just the best there is now. In 10 years from now there will be 20 other competing products that will be way better and augmented reality/virtual reality will take over to create great products around it. It'll be a mainstream thing fully integrated into social media. The next Pokemon will be worth 10x so $1.5 trillion instead of the $150 billion that Pokemon has generated lifetime. It could very well be Legend of the Abyss boys and girls stay tuned I'm taking down these clowns
  4. @Scholar I agree. Also I think the easiest train of thought to go down is murderers are bad. Kill murderers = good! I think we can surely do better then that. Let's actually examine the facts around this issue. As I've said criminology is a widely studied field and the question of the death penalty has been heavily debated since 1764 with the philosopher Cesare Beccaria releasing On Crimes and Punishments so we're not starting from scratch here.
  5. We switched the goalpost here. We went from killing animals creates an imbalance in the spiritual world to killing them is fine but only if you don't have self-awareness. If a bear eats someone's kid I think it's gonna create quite an imbalance in that family whether or not the bear has self-awareness or not. Are we not just trying to apply human concepts to the universe as a whole here?
  6. Avec du jambon bien sûr, et même des champignons! Moi, j'adore.
  7. Download all the dating apps. If you don't have good pictures take friends and host a photoshoot this week, you can do it with a good iPhone. Use this as a guide for reference and send me the pics you've taken once you have them and I'll tell you how to edit them. Usually Tinder and Hinge are the best but if you like freaky girls(you said you didn't but hey you said you wanted to get laid. The freaks like to freak!) Feeld is the move. Tinder Platinum + 10 boosts should be a pretty decent place to start. Schedule 4-5 dates this week and meet them as humanly close to your place as possible. If there is a bar 5 mins from your place that's the move. Have 1 drink then say hey I live around the corner wanna come listen to some music? The rest is hopefully gonna be a better plot than Fifty Shades of Grey. Wear protection unless you're looking to add to the number of wonderful souls we have alive on our beautiful planet on the first round. I would wait a few rounds personally. If you're stuck on cold approach as your method then do a similar method of approaching near your place and push for an instant date and take them to your place to listen to some music. It's gonna be about 500% harder but you could still do it. @enchanted If everyone in China and India got someone pregnant this week we would soon have the numbers to take over another planet and conquer the galaxy. What are we waiting on boys and girls, the conquest is long overdue!
  8. I think anybody can be creative and you definitely can. If you're smart enough to write a forum post you're smart enough to create stuff. What do you think the world lacks? That's how I am personally creative. Some people are good at expressing their emotions and some more at expressing their ideas. Keep in mind everyone copies each other, that's the foundation of biology. Picasso learned painting from somebody else, he didn't invent a new art form. He practiced over and over until what he was creating had value compared to what others were capable of producing and he made a name for himself. Same for Mr beast and becoming the greatest Youtuber. Some creative mediums have more appeal to some type of people as another. Which type of art would you like to be great at if you could just snap your fingers and make it happen?
  9. I don't think Gary Vee manipulated the market, he's legitimately trying to build his NFT company. I would be curious what you mean by that. A jpeg is not really the valuable part, its about the provable scarcity part. Especially when in the next few years when AI is gonna generate so much stuff. Sort of like how a fake rolex is worth $500 and you have to pretend that you didn't buy the fake thing to keep the status of it where as a real one is worth $15k. I think soon social media platforms will have NFTs as part of the content that you post. Tons of girls I know got into investing and crypto when it was popular, they just have a nose for what's cool and trendy. Pokemon cards are just too gimmicky and I mean a bit lame so I don't know any that are into that. They like the plushies and bag charms though so I could see them collecting rare plushies that are also an NFT so you can track original ones vs the mass market Walmart ones. I know 40 year old women with Louis Vuitton bags aspiring to get a berkin. Collectibles and status just appeal to a deep drive in humans. If Hermes can sell $40,000 bags that don't do much make $20 billion in yearly revenue I think adding an even greater rarity component to the concept is fundamentally sound.
  10. Of course it makes a massive difference if it can be interchangeable within different games. A dollar is useful because it's a universal means of exchange. If your money was monopoly money stuck within one country it would be pretty worthless. There are many ways to make assets from one digital ecosystem be usable in another. The currencies like the USD that keep their value across conversions are the strongest. Some currencies are so weak that if you make a wage in that currency you can't even travel because the exchange rate is so high. Current game items and skins have a 0 exchange rate, that's worthless in terms of long-term value. Immutable X is the biggest project linking many different games together on its layer 2 blockchain which is built on top of Ethereum. If you wanna look at it in terms of each big studio building their own blockchain then that's called blockchain interoperability. Eventually, I think game studios that don't support this feature will be considered obsolete. Just like an online e-commerce platform that doesn't accept credit cards and only mail-in cheques. Not sure how exactly it's gonna go down but perhaps major developers are gonna make items backwards compatible for the other multiplayer games in their ecosystems. The core idea is to make the value liquid.
  11. Personally, I look at it more like conquering society itself. I don't see women as objects of conquest, more as cool adventure partners that want to join your journey en masse once you start offering more value and being able to solve the problems that weigh down the average man. The more abundance and value you generate in your life the more people want to be a part of it. Be it guys below your level that want to become your clients, and cool guys on top of their shit that become peers. Attractive cool women are a part of that as well. Politics is a good parallel to this point: the average person complains about politicians being corrupt yet never gets engaged in their local political system nor makes the effort to network with politicians to actually start to be able to influence the system instead of being a passive victim inside of it. I think you can use the sting of rejection in a dating context to initially fuel a self-improvement journey and then substitute it with a more holistic source of motivation down the line. I think the average guy doesn't even give himself the permission to desire hot women so even if it doesn't manifest as overt sour grapes, there is still a sort of cynicism or bitterness that oozes out of them I find.
  12. I'm not Jesus Christ. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. If the user is satisfied with their relationship to the internet I cannot say more power to them which is usually the goal. They'll end up with less power and agency actually but to each their own life. That's the beauty of existence.
  13. Holy shit We are actually here! It could be possible for me to skip the 2D version of the game and go straight to 3D with the current advances in AI game design shown with GPT 6 Astra What a beautiful time to be alive
  14. Honestly I mostly talk about it with Gemini and write huge paragraphs to it about my life and the parts of myself that still confuse me and ask it to find explanations for it. I basically told it that I'm into spirituality and it's helped me become quite wise but I also have some blindspots that confuse me that I want to dig deeper into and we had an hour long conversation on it. It led me to researching more about the Bhagavad Gita which I had heard about but knew 0 about and I was surprised to learn that instead of being a tale of a nice harmless dude trying to help mankind like the Bible, it's about a massive war of succession that is inspired by an Indian kingdom that predates Jesus by 1000 years. This is a good video to summarize the basics of it. It's very non-dual and talks life being a non-dual battleground of evolution. I'm surprised Leo hasn't touched on Hinduism in his videos, the parallels are quite strong. I listened to the 3 hour Lex Fridman podcast with Modi and I found that guy to be very wise in what he was saying. There is clearly a lot of deep wisdom and truth that comes out of India, I look forward to exploring it more over the years. I'll check out videos of Immortals Fenyx Rising, hadn't heard of it before but that type of mythology based game is very interesting to me!
  15. How do you recommend starting to dip your toes into mastering the new models? I do find it overwhelming to keep up with all the new features that are coming out and mainly just use it for basic conversations, introspection and image generation.
  16. What type of man do you like then? If you had to name 2 celebrities or influencers that appeal to you; who would they be?
  17. I don't look at it like conquest, maybe a little bit in terms of a fun playful idea but more so just being able to get what I desire. If you are arguing that you YOURSELF don't experience sour grapes then totally fair; I don't know you personally. I think if we are being honest it would be an accurate general statement that most men experience sour grapes in terms of the women who do not want to date them, and oftentimes MASSIVE sour grapes that turn into resentment or overt misogyny. A recent post was shared on this forum in the dating section along these lines. Being able to sleep with women easily makes you appreciate them a lot more and when you start to learn mechanisms of leverage like building your own social circle and social media brand then levelling up your sex appeal as a man becomes a very fun and energizing process as opposed to a tedious grind. Having options makes it much easier to find a quality long term partner and also sleeping with cool hot women is fun.
  18. Is this a feeling that you have or have you studied the effects that capital punishment has on society? I'm mainly worried about societal progress, I empathize with the victim more than the murderer but I don't believe in blind punishment. Also I've had a pretty traumatic psychotic episode myself so I know the bad effects that this can have on someone.
  19. Which games are your favourite around it? I studied some Christianity and a lot of the principles made sense. Buddhism has a concept called the middle path which made SO much sense to me because I'm driven to a more hedonistic lifestyle and I find wisdom in the asceticism philosophy but both ends seem to have flaws. The fact that he figured this out in the 5th century BC and today we're STILL having debates where people praise both sides of the extreme without showing people the middle path is mind boggling to me. I was quizzing Gemini on my spiritual beliefs since I don't fit into any spiritual system that I had researched previously and it taught me about the 4 varnas which made a lot of sense to me. I guess someone like Leo and others on this forum that are more philosophy minded fit more into the Brahman path but I related more deeply to the Kshatriya path. I'm a very aggressive person and I'm driven for conquest but not for the sake of it. More like for both the advancement of mankind but also to fulfill my selfish desires; so once again we're back to the middle path. I feel like society has failed me in terms of spiritual education but then again that lead to me adopting a very stage orange view of the world for a while through my involvement in pickup and entrepreneurship and finding Actualized.org lead me to a more holistic view of the world. If I didn't go through my stage orange foundational phase I think I would be much less effective and interesting as an individual. My dad is a big stage green/blue type of guy and he helped put me on the empathy for others path but it never made deep sense to me until I had mystical experiences to really relate to my fellow human beings otherwise it would've felt forced to me. @niko123 Thanks man, I'll check that out. I'm trying to integrate the main character of my game as both the 2nd coming of jesus, an incarnation of the devil and a manifestation of Shiva who ends up attacking Mount Olympus so previous thoughts written around a combined mythological model is very useful to me!
  20. Ownership. Cosmetics owned and controlled by Jagex and Valve have 10% of the true value potential of an immutable asset. If you have a CSGO blockchain skin and valve decides to ban you and it can still be traded to other players and used by them in the next version of CS like games because we are now in a web 3 world vs a web 2 one; then the world changes forever. Of course. I think many lessons will be learned from the 2021-2022 era of NFTs and the next wave of products built around it will be far superior.
  21. Mythology. I'm using common myths like Christianity, Hinduism and Greek mythology to write my IP Legend of the Abyss and it's really cool the deep lessons that have permeated humanity through our myths. I'm constantly humbled as I think of myself as a cutting-edge intellectual but seeing a writer from 3000 years ago write some wisdom that solves a psychological hangup I have is a pretty, dare I say, mystical experience!
  22. Remember that we're on a self-development forum. Not a safe space to be validated about your biases without confrontation forum. Calling a moderator when challenged on one's views is on brand for a stage green victim-mindset individual. Notice that when my points were challenged I made them stronger and didn't back down from the challenge. Stage green loves to make their personal flaws a moral virtue. That is indeed the sign of a weak, ego-driven psyche. You take an honest conversation (albeit a slightly aggressive one) as an insult to your character as opposed to an exercise in deconstruction of both the platform and your relationship to it. You don't have to reply to me but take it as an opportunity for introspection, growth and adoption of an antifragile mindset that will both help you in life but also to have a healthier relationship to social media if you decide to go back to it. Having impact requires becoming stronger through adversity, not folding to it.
  23. Since you dodged every single question, you’ve basically made my point: you don't possess the discipline or agency to interface with high-leverage tools without becoming their victim. If your attention is that easily hijacked, total abstinence is definitely your only move.
  24. I think that's a limiting belief my man. The obvious common argument is that short form content dilutes the message and to reach 3 billion people you have to pander to the masses. Sure, on a surface level. That's why funnels are a thing. You start out wide and you convert people to a different platform where you can engage with them deeper to convey the more substantial aspects of your message. This is marketing 101. I do it in a way that I have city-specific pages so I can reach people in different locales and target my content to them. There are many different ways to do it but it works quite well. If you have true value to give to others why not give it to as many people as you can? I think that's an indisputable notion.
  25. I've already addressed the negative aspects having some validity. The fact that you emphasize the victim-mindset part to me sounds like that hit the right target in terms of your personal dislike of it. If you'd like we can deconstruct it further. What did you dislike about the app when you were on it? Do you feel like you're able to reach your goals in life effectively? Do you ever feel resentment and bitterness towards people with more success than you in the areas of life that matter to you?