LordFall

Member
  • Content count

    4,242
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LordFall

  1. Status is another word for fame and respect. Achieving those in a field that matters to you is important. Running away from that fact is a bit silly. Status-seeking when it becomes a replacement for healthy self-esteem and pushes you down paths that lack integrity is when it becomes a problem. Most people don't bring much value to others so they aren't rewarded with status. If you help people solve the problems that stop their life from being great they tend to praise you and tell others about how you've helped them. This is the foundation of status.
  2. @yetineti Yes it's a model built to thrive within the frameworks of society. Your objections mostly sound like a romanticization of mediocrity disguised as Zen philosophy. If you don't like being competent and the rewards it brings then don't pursue this path. I didn't say everyone should follow it, I said it's the best one I've found and the results so far in my life have exceeded my expectations. There are 4 billion women on earth. You should build a life with the ones that align with it. How is this a hard concept to understand? You're free to date an Amish girl if you want or an unambitious woman. They don't fit the vision I have for my life but perhaps they fit yours. I tend to vibe better with creatives, models, influencers or business-minded women as we have similar life goals.
  3. It revolves around the basic idea of leveraging your life so you end up with exponentially more results than what you put in. The main tools to do that are social circle game and social media. The main idea is based on hosting events around your interests and goals so you can start to meet other like-minded people. You then film those events to scale your brand and reach other people in your country or across the globe that are into the same things you're into. You then build a business that is either related to this or is at least online so you can detach yourself from the corporate slavery that most humans are forced into. You now have status in a niche that you're interested in and have income that allows you to free your time and travel the world. I'm not fully at this point yet since my income was previously tied to one main client that I no longer work with but I'm now rebuilding my business to be more resilient to this so that I can spend the next few years of my life travelling the world and actualizing this plan. So far it's been quite fun and shows a lot of promise which is why I recommend this hybrid model of life purpose and dating strategy to most people I encounter.
  4. @yetineti You were being cowardly, you slipped in a cheap insult and when challenged on it you hid behind semantics. I never misrepresented you nor even insulted you, I described your actions plainly. This is the first time you've voiced any cohesive argument against the dating strategy I've presented on this forum section. It's still not precise and reads to me like vague limiting beliefs more than any actual values you actually champion. My whole dating strategy is based on credibility and integrity. The whole point is to build a social circle and brand based on offering value to others and thus building credibility and status. Consistently being able to solve people's problems and keeping your word as a man is the basis of integrity. Humility is usually described as knowing your limits and not inflating your competence, making your efforts public through your brand will help you do so. Stability is very important. To me that's a byproduct of competence. If you are not a man with a well carved out skillset you will be at the mercy of your environment and your stability will be short lived. Peace will come as a result of this competence as well as your relationship to the universe as a whole, what we call spirituality. Intimacy is obviously a key part of relationships. I think a lot of modern relationships are built on a veneer of false intimacy as the people involved in them have so many unresolved shadows in their psyche that it's hard to relate with one another. They end up lying and manipulating each other as a means of survival. A breakdown of communication is usually one of the leading signs of a breakup. Privacy is something that I do not particularly value. I think if you aim to have an impact on the world it's important to put yourself out there and champion your values and be a leader in a public community. Similar to what Leo is doing with Actualized.org and what many other men and women are doing globally to impact humanity for the better. Being a powerful and impactful man is the cornerstone of a good life and a good dating strategy in this context. @gengar Feel free to elaborate on your ailments and we can help you build a dating strategy that compensates for that. Leverage is possible to obtain no matter your circumstances. If you are quadriplegic then of course there will be hard limits towards what you can do in the short term but even then long term I think biotech and medicine are looking pretty good in the decades to come. If you have the use of your arms and legs then I think you're well on your way to being able to accomplish big things for yourself and others and building a top tier dating life.
  5. What is this semantic word game? Not only do you not have a point, you seem barely able to have a coherent conversation with other adults. This is a good lesson for people on adding value to environments instead of being a passive-aggressive troll.
  6. You called me insecure and when asked to elaborate on it, you were worried that I'll argue with you and you wonder why I call you passive-aggressive and guilty of projection?
  7. Dropping passive-aggressive insults and then playing the misunderstood victim when confronted is textbook projection and cowardly as well.
  8. I don't know what behaviour of mine you think has negative side effects, you'll have to elaborate on that. You seem to be projecting your own issues into baseless insults and then backing down when challenged on it.
  9. @gengar That is a lot of paragraphs to justify why men who refuse to build charisma or presence feel entitled to a wife. Calling self-improvement and social competence "societal degeneration" is textbook cope. Women don't want reckless idiots; they want leaders who actually build interesting lives. You can either learn the game or keep writing essays about the decline of the West while other men build. Mostly what I advocate is building baseline competence and value as a man, socializing and networking to the point of building a solid social circle and building a personal brand to be able to scale your influence, vision and in terms of dating your access globally. What is degenerate about that? I think you have some more sitting down to do to figure out why your mind goes to these negative tangents about self-improvement as a man. You seem to have projection issues that come up in weird ways. @yetineti I think you also have some strange ideas that you like to project onto people. If you want to elaborate on some of your ideas, feel free but you seem quite far out of line.
  10. If you're saying that I represent evolution itself by being so cool that the average guy seems lame in comparison, then I gratefully accept the compliment. I encourage you to join me in this quest; it's more fun on this side of the aisle. I don't think women should have to marry low-value males, that seems like a terrible fate.
  11. The law is important, it helps keep reality mutually beneficial. If you are truly above the law it leads to totalitarian hell holes like North Korea quite quickly. Business and social media influence are the main two things I would and do focus on as an individual to gain power in society.
  12. The top clubs are best for volume to practice cold approaching repetition but when you're intermediate and advanced you can go to more niche venues that you like more and do just fine. I'm a nerd so I really like anime conventions, I met my first girlfriend at CalgaryExpo. When I release my game and 50 women come to my booth dressed wearing cosplays of my characters then my world conquest will have passed stage 2 and will not ready for the much more fun stage 3.
  13. Yeah that makes sense. To get 1 date usually you need at least 10-20 matches due to ghosting and flakes. That's why using boosts on these apps is important, you're paying them to send women your way. When I was using it a lot one boost would get me around 10 matches. I would boost twice to get a date, back then boosts were cheaper so each boost was like $2 so $4 a date plus about $10 in drinks to get laid. I did it like 10 times over a summer. Compare that to prowling the streets for hours without getting many results, that's why I warned you against cold approach a couple of months ago. It's fine as an exercise once in a while but basing your dating strategy off of it is foolish.
  14. Did you hop on dating apps? Obv the nursing home is somewhat a joke, not fully I am legitimately considering working as a male escort for women as a side gig, I did offer you a solid way to get laid this week though. I do get the appeal of chest-beating to motivate yourself but I mean it's also a lesson in self-awareness and peeling back the layers of our psychology. Do you know how many times people have asked me for advice on both pickup and business and I give them the exact thing they should do and then they don't do it and go back to avoidance? I would say 80% of the times. It happens to me too all the time. Avoidance is a basic mechanism of the human mind but it's worth serious introspection to avoid deluding oneself for extended periods of time.
  15. Fair enough bro. Just keep in mind that there is no shame in admitting that one's strategy is not working well and pivoting to to a better one. Starting to resent gay men for their ease of bonding with women is not the move. Not sure if that's what you're feeling or you're just analyzing the phenomenon. Someone just posted in my dating chat about turning trans and giving up on women. I had heard that as a joke before but I think perhaps that's seriously what happens to some people lol The vagina is an ancient temple whose entry fee is not straightforward and some have to pledge their entire life to be allowed in. The secrets of temple hopping are highly disputed across the internet and plenty pretend to have figured out the way.
  16. Since you're in Sweden, that’s actually a premier market for exceptionally attractive women, model scouts source runway talent from Stockholm directly to Paris and Milan Fashion Week. With that kind of local talent pool and your supposed god-tier aura, what have your actual results been like doing pickup and dating over there? Drop the IG and let’s see the lifestyle receipts.
  17. Are you sure? The threads you've been making don't scream to me like you have a healthy relationship with women. Also, you've dodged two questions now.
  18. An 80-year-old FWB is the move. She can teach him vintage tricks from the '80s that modern girls have never seen. Soon enough, all his college FWBs will be raving about his bedroom prowess. Betty can be our secret, Olaf—a magician never reveals his tricks. Go get 'em, cowboy!
  19. You didn't answer the question bro. My insight was not let's become alpha males mentally and have our own circle jerk and laugh at the dudes not getting results. My point was if you want to get above average results in the dating marketplace, you gotta treat it like a marketplace. Build your life to be a vessel that attracts the type of women you desire. I like creative, fun and expressive women so I build creative brands and I can get 10-30 of them to show up at my events usually. Do the same. That's why I believe in social circle and social media game so much. What's your Instagram? Link it and I'll follow and give you tips on how you can make your profile stronger. If your answer is I don't have an IG: then make one right now.
  20. Aren't nursing homes the biggest hookup central in society? Hookup our boy with some 70-90 year old gals and let's get this challenge done. There's only 4 days left. Betty and Gertrude can make your afternoon an adventure you'll remember for the rest of your life with the weekend left to spare @Olaf
  21. Perhaps the insight was not about women at all and for something else he wishes to deeply experience 🤔
  22. Is that working for you? Any human has energy, some level of confidence and presence. That's like wanting to get a top of the line job and you write on your resume: I'm funny How funny are you lol, you better be the top 0.1% of funny guys or energetic/confident/presence if you want it to matter in terms of getting the hottest and highest quality women in society to date you and multiple of them if you're a polyamorist like I am.
  23. Well, gay men are less threatening because they don't want anything from women, they can just vibe, gossip and chill without the hidden expectation that you want to get into their pants. I'm not sure what exactly is the second part to your insight. Here let me finish the thought for you: It boils down to offering more value than you're taking. What do you @Monster Energy offer to women that the average guy doesn't? You should want to stand far above the average guy as they get pretty mediocre results in life. I have worked on my game, communication skills and my emotional intelligence. I'm working on my business to become financially independent in the next few years. I host events across the country and soon the world. I own creative and business communities so people that are in my circle can meet others and grow their brands and their business through me. Most dudes just exist and go to work and expect that women and life in general are gonna bless them with what they want. Seems like a very childlike approach to life to me. I think AI girlfriends are gonna blow up in the next years because the average man cannot be bothered to do what I mentioned above. Which path will you take? Find out on the next episode of: the next 10 years of your life.
  24. They do fuck, not literally on the youtube video but I mean if you're looking for porn I'm sure you can google cruise ship porn and find some spicy stuff. I don't think getting laid in life gets much easier that being stuck on an 18+ cruise ship where you can just knock on people's cabins and ask them if they wanna fuck and like 30% are down lol. If you went during a week you would probably fuck 5-10 new chicks easily and make friends for life. People in the swinging and bdsm community are nicer than regular people I find.
  25. NFTs -> General public owning assets It seems to me that the next few years are gonna be filled with generative media. The best shows/movies/games that humanity has ever seen will come out in the next 5 years. All the while, the cost-of-living crisis underneath will keep dragging on and likely get worse. This will lead to a few up-skilling themselves in AI technology. That's way too complicated for most people so they'll take the easier option of just trading the fun assets that come out of their favorite media. Today the music album is the scarce part because good music is in short supply. In 3 years you'll be able to take 10 songs that you like and ask AI to generate you 10 songs that are even better. It will take AI slop and make it actually good. Now you have an oversupply of media. The only thing that regulates that are individual artists to attach their name to it and also proof of scarcity to make certain pieces memorable. NFTs both help this trend of sorting through piles of good stuff to find the great and attach a ledger of ownership to it. > Also, a lot of game enthusiasts hate monetisation of games. It actually ruins the experience in many ways because it becomes less about the quality of the game and more about getting rich. I think it's more that there haven't been any good games that really nailed the formula. The closest thing to your point is competitive ranked games. Ranked multiplayer can ruin games if there is not a casual mode that's well fleshed out but overall it helps make games better and more worth playing. I used to play League of Legends 14 hours a day sometimes because I was rewarded by in game status from being a high rank and also in real life status due to so many people playing the game. When people can reliably pay their mortgage while playing the top games it'll become even more ingrained in culture than it is today.