LordFall

Member
  • Content count

    4,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LordFall

  1. That was exactly my conclusion as well. The relationship frameworks I saw happen in that community are fascinating to me though. I'm a huge fan of dating protocols. I like systems and logic. Having a female sub that journals her thoughts daily for me to read to guide her through life sounds really fun. What was shocking to me is the amount of women that crave exactly that. There's some more interesting ideas I have but I'll spare the details for now it's not really what's important. For me what that website and the BDSM subreddit did is give me permission to indulge in my deepest fantasies and the proof that for every fetish in life(or at least most) there is an enthusiastic participant for it. I find that a lot of people on this forum are stuck up with their sexuality so I would encourage everyone to read through the subreddit and experience the different tastes that exist in the world that aren't usually shared in polite society. https://www.reddit.com/r/bdsmcommunity I actually shot a podcast with one of the biggest BDSM educators on Youtube a few years ago. She's a dominatrix and although I'm not a male sub, I wanted to pick her brain on BDSM and the people that interact with her profession. I find sexuality a fascinating topic to explore both from a pickup perspective but also a sexology one. I think most people in society are close minded in this area and are ruining their own potential fun and possibility for a way more fulfilling dating life than average.
  2. It seems like you guys are stuck in normative dating. Have you guys tried BDSM? It seems like you guys are describing a nagging girlfriend that will pull you away from your goals in life and be a waste of energy. It's definitely possible to find an intelligent, beautiful, insightful woman that will be completely submitted to you and love every second of it that you can build whatever business or life purpose goals you want with and have all the kinky wild sex while also experiencing the other parts of relationships like support through tough times and children. I want a few women like that in my life, I think we'll have phenomenal adventures together and build something truly great in the process. Remember that 50 Shades of Grey and Twilight are amongst the most popular women's media ever and they definitely don't depict vanilla dating. Nobody likes that shit, it's just a greatest common denominator that's helped us maintain society and reproduce up to this point. Of course dating like a normie is a giant headache not worth dealing with for anyone that's done serious self-development. If you guys have never been on this website you're missing out https://fetlife.com/ It's possible to be asexual and have a low libido but from the look of it, it sounds mostly like a lack of alignment. @Leo Gura Bro I think you need like 20% of a sex cult and you'll be much happier. Ethically and aligned with the women of course but plenty of really cool women would be really into that.
  3. I have a very strong paternal instinct so I would be very unsettled by kids running around that I don't know about but it seems to work for others. IMO there's concepts being mixed up here. I don't see any reason why enlightenment would make you less satisfied with dating. I think indeed you have to become satisfied with your life and your purpose in it and add dating as a cherry on top then. What's not to love about finding people similar to you to go on adventures with? Even if I'm the same as every other human on earth there are many varying kinds of pursuits that people find meaningful so finding the right feminine counterparts to spend my many future hundreds of years in this world with seems like a very fun quest. Most male dating issues are about lacking the abundance to be able to attract the right partners or having the right leverage in society to live the life they envision or lacking the screening skills to refuse partners that don't fit their desired life.
  4. Seems like cope for a lack of effective dating strategy IMO. Especially since the desire seems to be there and it's the strategy and abundance that's the problem. This advice sounds like ascetic escapism.
  5. Yes I think social circle events are getting way more popular since people are getting tired of the digital world and also the AI revolution is making people anxious about technology. I think it's great and it's reinforcing the importance of third places. Online dating is still great and I would highly recommend incorporating it in your dating strategy though. No easier way to get consistent dates if you take the time to set up a proper profile instead of uploading 4 random pictures and then giving up on it forever.
  6. Sweet, I'm rewatching all the movies over the next few months to study worldbuilding for my own dark fantasy project. I watched Order of the Phoenix a few weeks ago and it's definitely not my favorite. I like how it shows autocracy sweeping over Hogwarts through Umbridge but apart from that it's pretty mid. I'll update you when I watch more but I remember Chamber of Secrets fondly. It had a survival horror vibe that's unique compared to the rest and it's where we really start fearing Voldemort. Thanks for sharing the film director clip, I'll watch it after I rewatch Azkaban and repost on this thread. I've been shooting a lot of content for my brands and clients over the last few years so it gave me a new unique appreciation for movies. Shooting a high quality 3 min Instagram Reel is difficult enough, I'm mind blown that people do it for 2 hour movies. Gosh the video editing on that must be a nightmare, movie editors are massively underrated. I hate video editing like the plague lol. I don't know if you're into VR but if not yet perhaps worth getting a headset and giving it a go. It's at least 5x the immersion of playing a video game on a screen. There's a famous mod for Hogwarts Legacy that people seem to like!
  7. Freeze your sperm and take your time, there's no rush biotech is on our side. You can take the next 10 years to explore life more and then settle down and have kids in your 40s. We've had this conversation before but I think your mindset is the problem. Whether or not you accept that, the advice is still the same. Breaks and letting go of pressure and expectations are great and the gift of life that we have in the 21st century and in the west is living life mostly on our terms. Having your dream dating life on your own terms is one of the key parts of that. I've taken about 3 years off of dating now to be able to tackle my dating life the way I envision it and I feel great about it. The man I was 3 years ago could not get the dream dating life I want. I hate compromising and 2027 is lining up to be able to give me all that I've ever wanted in terms of dating and I'm very excited to dive back in.
  8. Lmao it's starting, the great AI fuelled media renaissance! It starts with funny meme videos like this but in 2 years you'll be able to generate your own movies and copyright them and market them. It's gonna elevate the movie and the rest of the entertainment industry 10x by crushing the monopoly that big film studios currently have on it.
  9. I'm trying to make the greatest IP of all time with my current project Legend of the Abyss In the process I'm studying the other greatest IPs of all time and after making a Marvel thread We're now doing Star Wars. I loved the movies growing up but was never a mega fan. What really moves me is the medieval era so Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon are at the moment my favorite shows of all time. Star Wars is clearly phenomenal though and I'm currently rewatching all the movies and taking notes on them. Just watched Revenge of the Sith yesterday and took a bunch of notes on Obsidian which I synthesized in this article here https://kylefall.substack.com/p/deconstructing-star-wars-revenge I was quite moved at how deep the story was and how sad Anakin's downfall is and it's due to George Lucas studying deeply Joseph Campbell and the Hero's journey to write his characters. I really like that sine as an INTP unrealistic plot lines and bad writing makes me want to jump out of a window head first. I just watched this video and although I do agree with some of his criticisms I still think that Star Wars is great and the stuff coming out is worth watching. I fucking loved Ahsoka and Shin Hati is my favorite Star Wars character by far. Who wouldn't want a Dark Jedi apprentice? I think overall the multimedia adaptation of both Star Wars and Marvel is fascinating from a business ecosystem perspective and I'm studying all I can about it. Feel free to discuss whatever interests you about the Star Wars franchise and I have a few specific questions to lead the discussion. 1) What is your favorite Star Wars Movie and why? 2) Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why? 3) What are other IPs that you like as much as Star wars or more and why? May the force be with you
  10. You'd be surprised, try tantra. Once I meditated holding hands with my girlfriend for like 15 mins and then I had like a 40 second long orgasm after we fucked, best orgasm of my life and only time it's ever happened. I think you can get it to the point where you are like one soul in two bodies experiencing each other type of thing but I haven't tried it that deeply apart from that one experience. I'd also recommend checking out BDSM if you want to learn how to keep injecting sexual tension into your relationship. Depending what you both are into it can keep things interesting and novel for easily a decade. I agree that drinking can loosen you up a lot and help you connect, it's no fun to always be a 24/7 sober productivity robot.
  11. Plenty of IDF soldiers have been caught targeting civilians intentionally. Be a little more intellectually honest, please.
  12. I like watching these financial exposés, it's a fun way to learn about how finance works. This guy is an interesting case because he targeted mostly UFC athletes that had liquid cash and were looking for a way to park it and not financially literate enough to sniff a scam. In a way I think finance is the most honest industry in the world because it's so openly corrupt. You can watch the numbers go up and down on a screen and those are the real numbers. They are manipulated in almost every way though. This one is pretty lazy but somehow it works. A dude that flexes wealth on Instagram with a lot of followers and promises absolutely crazy returns of 100% over the last 4 years. For context for those unaware, 10% annual return is the standard benchmark for investing in an index fund like the S&P500 and 20% would be world class results in private equity standards. 100% over multiple years is similar to someone saying, "Give me $100,000 and I'll give you $500,000 two weeks from now. No scam, my friend, I'm a wealthy prince from Nigeria, but my funds are currently locked away by my family. Help me now and you will be well compensated when my treasury is opened again." It sounds ridiculous but that was a common scam in the early internet days and even before throughout the 20th century and according to AI it works consistently and has probably led to around $50 billion stolen over the last 100 years. I find it really cool how investing mirrors classic self-development in that shortcuts are usually not shortcuts, they are traps for the greedy and impatient. Tried and true principles usually work and there are ways to make more money than average but you have to really do your research and understand what you're getting into. 90% of the time people selling you something that sounds too good to be true is just that and you should think and meditate on it. I find my propensity for getting scammed is lower than the average person since I'm more logical than emotional so these things never really make sense to me but I can see why someone that seems credible and has some kind of proof of mastery in an industry that you don't understand could work. That's why financial education is key and understanding how money works deep down pretty much inoculates you against fool's errands as you can usually dismantle someone trying to scam you by asking a few precise clarification questions that are hard to answer for someone who's making stuff up. I feel like a lot of times what really happens is people ask themselves "Does this make sense? I don't know but what if it works I'll be rich!" and there goes their money. Scammers usually look for easy marks and there are plenty of those around.
  13. You can become an art critic. Post yourself on social media reviewing different type of animes and video games that you enjoy. Plenty of people make a living this way.
  14. Oh yeah fair, there are some $20 books that are goldmines. Have you heard of the Alex Hormozi book series? I got the first one earlier in the year so good. The shocking part to me is the lack of awareness that it's a dead end. Especially in an era of AI, I think basically all criminals will be caught in the next 30 years. Perhaps it's more exciting for them than sitting down and reading a book on business.
  15. I haven't played it but I researched it, it's for sure one of the most successful game adaptations in recent memory. You're in luck, they're working on the sequel as we speak! Which movie is your favorite and how come?
  16. You should screen if they're open to it beforehand but many girls would be. Plenty of women are bicurious and too anxious to give it a go. I'm half joking don't just spring it up on them but definitely discuss it.
  17. It's time, we've been preparing for this exact moment. You must now invite them both over at the same time over a bottle of wine and let the magic happen. Not the Disney kind of magic; much better. You got this soldier, report back!
  18. Damn that sucks sorry to hear. On the courses front, you felt like you didn't get your money's worth from them? I've only ever bought one full price for like $1500 and the rest through the wild west but I found so much value in a few different courses. The Tai Lopez SMMA course got me started in business and there was nothing like it at the time on Youtube. Now you can find a lot but it's still not really A-Z. For the social circle stuff I paid for one that had Michael Sartain, RSD Luke and this personal brand guy Corey Chaloff at the time, that's the one I paid $1500 for and the skills that course taught me has made me easily $35,000 since. Social circle blueprint 1 and 2 were also phenomenal. I think it depends heavily on the course and your learning style. It's pretty terrible in terms of success rate and like 20% of people never watch 1 video in the course and around 50% never watch more than the first 3 videos. I think a lot of coaches take advantage of that to print easy money. I used to find him and Spencer Cornelia distasteful for focusing on negativity instead of providing value themselves but the more I live and realize how sneaky some of these scammers are and how effective a lot of these scams are, the more I realize the benefit of investigative journalism. I didn't realize how corrupt the system really is and how a lot of scams are semi legal until they are exposed and enough public backlash mandates legislative actions agains them. It's also interesting to think of scamming and criminal activity as a whole being a quite effective survival strategy. The internet is making it harder and harder to pull off but these were "legitimate" career paths for a long time and I'm still shocked when we see dudes like the one in this video pulling it off in public for so long. Lying is such a strange phenomenon, it goes very deep into self-deception of both parties involved. Thanks for your videos on that, it helps to make sense of it.
  19. My recommendation would be to read the book the Bitcoin Standard and start to make your own thesis. I think Bitcoin has a lot of solid properties but also some big question marks around it. Biggest of which is who started it and for what purpose? It's very interesting to me that the Trump administration is very involved in Crypto. It makes it definitely more shady but also perhaps it's a vouch in the right direction. If a bunch of corrupt rich criminals are aligning with a form of money that's supposedly more solid future proof digital money, to me that leaves two main spectrum of options. 1) They are using it as a bigger fool trap where they will just sell and dump on people that invest with them. That seems to have been the case with Trump coin. 2) They actually believe it will hold their wealth once their crimes are found out and their other assets are seized. I think 1 is more likely than 2 but a lot of smart people really do believe in Bitcoin. I'm split on it but if you're young educating yourself and putting some(not all) money into a new asset class is not the worst thing in the world. Just make sure that you're okay loosing whatever you put it and be careful of the exchange that holds your funds that's the most common way people lose their money. Have you read or listened to the Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous? Truly an interesting read, I learned some good fundamentals on macroeconomics from it. Still not 100% sold but I'm watching the markets weekly to see what's going on.
  20. My favorite thing about women is that they seem too good to be true to me. I like to compete and analyze and always think and often one of the only things that stops my mind and leaves me in awe is a beautiful woman. I do daily meditation and it also stops my mind but sometimes it leaves it in a dull state, whereas the feminine energizes me and gives me inspiration. If there were only men on earth and I was given the task to create another being I'm quite sure I would've fucked it up. I think I would come up with like a humanoid Lion and it would start hunting us and the dudes would be like bro wtf are you even doing and my only defence would be fuck my bad it sounded cool in my mind. Women are truly a masterstroke of simplicity and amazingness all in one and I'm quite grateful for their existence. Women on the forum can also answer the question about other women!
  21. @yetineti takes me up on my offer to have a live streamed conversation on our disagreements about what makes a man valuable. It'll be streamed live this Sunday 8 pm EST on my Youtube channel. Feel free to come up with questions for us to answer and we'll address them on air.
  22. I don't know, I think my life is working out perfectly as intended. Ask me again in 10 years to see if everything really went according to plan. Maybe a lesson on personal finance and savings but having that kind of personality would've changed my trajectory in a way I'm not sure I would take. Perhaps then just "Don't worry you got this." Even then maybe if I was way more confident growing up due to having received encouragement from my future self I would've been less ambitious. So I would have to go with nothing.
  23. It's usually low productivity individuals that are shaming their own desires and try to gain a sense of moral superiority by taking up popular causes like being anti-porn. Go do something useful with your life instead of wanting to restrict people's freedoms. Plenty of porn performers that love their job or even self-uploaded solo porn. Good video of this debate
  24. Wow I just found this thread randomly through one of @Inliytened1's comments, I relate a lot to your original post @Emerald. I'll read through the entire thread, I find your perspective to be refreshing in the veneer of stage green unity the forum is filled with. The urge to compete and dominate and even hurt others that you have a disagreement with is a deep part of our psyche. I don't come into conversations under that frame but I tend to flip to it if I encounter bad faith and antagonistic comments. Similar to you I do experience some cognitive dissonance around it as I aim to be more higher consciousness in how I show up in reality. It was fascinating to hear your experience growing up and having to hide your anger since it was not successful in your daily life to solve your problems and thus you had to learn to be a conciliator. I had a similar although different experience where my anger was too destructive to be productive and although I managed to win a few fights, I was also presented with a bigger fish than me before I really got deep into using conflict to solve problems and so similarly turned my energy into intellectualism and business ventures to make it profit me. Transmutation is usually talked about in terms of lust but anger is much more important to get under control in my experience as you can ruin your own life or someone else's in less than 10 seconds through it. Lust has much less severe consequences and although it grips you, it's not as vivid of an experience as pure anger. I actually came up with a business idea for a platform where people can have intellectual debates and you use both a community voting feature but mostly AI fact checking to come up with a winner and you get paid in crypto for winning arguments or betting on an outcome of a debate that turns out to be right. A more intellectual version of Polyamarket. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go through with it but arbitration of truth seems to be a useful function of debates and intellectual sparring. What's your perspective on this today? I would be curious on your updated thoughts.
  25. I appreciate it, definitely one of the secret weapons with women, they love playing with them.