LordFall

Member
  • Content count

    4,361
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About LordFall

  • Rank
    - - -
  • Birthday 06/27/1995

Personal Information

  • Location
    Canada
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

12,002 profile views
  1. The main virtue of red pill is solidifying that you cannot run away from the burden of performance as a man. Men who try to forget this truth eventually get bitten in the ass, whether they are single or manage to get a relationship but eventually their woman loses respect for them because they think that the rules of nature stop applying to them. Offer value or you will not be valued. It's really a priceless lesson. Conscious women are often times even more ruthless about who they spend their time with because they have healthy boundaries and have done a lot of introspection so they know which type of man would add to their quality of life and which would drag it down. I would argue it's way easier to date a lower consciousness woman. You need to get your shit together to get a high quality conscious woman. If you've never read the Red Pill Subreddit, you have no idea what red pill is. Red pill content on Youtube is random dudes using generic looks money status or women with high body count based talking points to make the most controversial videos possible to get a lot of views and get paid. I would recommend every man here go on the subreddit and sort through top rated posts and read through the ones that strike your attention. Of course it's gonna be some uncouth stuff but take the lessons on social and power dynamics and your life will be enriched a a result. Take a eat the meat spit out the bones approach to consuming content that has a mix of good points and silliness in it. Here is a good post I saved that comes to mind : https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1mhe7dq/women_dont_care_about_your_struggles/ There's also the purple pill debate subreddit which is people from both perspectives discussing dating dynamics. It's okay and there are some good posts but it's mostly pointless cultural commentary and not actionable advice or high quality mindsets to adopt like the posts I linked. https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/
  2. Why was it a clusterfuck? Also who cares? The last person who should care about your baggage is you. It's not because you fail at something once that you won't succeed in the future, as a matter of fact that's the only way to succeed. Being neurodivergent is not a reason to not be good at meeting people. I'm neurodivergent. You indeed can't use a normie strategy though. Normal people socialize based on relatability and avoidance. Meaning they look for people that have similar views of the world as them and then go do random activities to pass time with them while their life is probably stagnating. Socializing based on value is a much more effective technique IMO because everyone has problems that they wanna solve but they don't know how. If you hangout with self-development and business minded people, the conversation topics will be around solving problems in your life and in other people's lives. Not random chit chat that means nothing. So as I said, take some time like 1-2 weeks to learn a few interesting things about business that interest you and go network based on that. Literally go to networking events with corporate people and startup people and use this conversation format, Hey I'm X, how are you doing? Have you heard about Y thing(the thing that you studied)? Cool it does blablabla thing and then ask them what they do and and share how what you've learned could help their business or overall life goals. Do that with 10 different events and in 6 months you'll have a network full of valuable people and a skillset that's in demand in the market. Or you can overthink your trauma and why this is so hard and you're too anxious and can't do it and be at the exact same spot. Good thing about a forum is it has timestamps so 6 months from now is gonna be April 10th 2027. Bless your own self with an awesome life or fail yourself, the choice is yours my friend. Everyone has trauma and everyone's life is hard. My life is hard, I promise you. The strategy is to find something that's worth suffering for and making progress towards it each day. I believe in you.
  3. No, your victim attitude and lack of action taking is holding you back. Women being picky is not a good or bad thing, it's bad when you're at the bottom of the value hierarchy and it's good when you're at the top and women give you attention in droves. Some red pill content is very misogynistic and some of it is based on loving women but understanding the harsh truth that you're not special and if you want good things in life you gotta work for it and women will not reward the men that choose to ignore this truth. What skills are you good at how are you using that plus your unique interests to add value to your people and the world as a whole? If you look at it like that it's the same fundamental truth as something like Christianity that is based on serving others. Be one of the men in your community that adds the most value, work out a lot on top of it, practice some game and social skills and your dating life will become unlimited. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 because in high school I was shy, stuck in my head and scared of women. I started doing pickup and reading a ton of the red pill subreddit around 19 years old and got my first girlfriend at 20 and have slept with around 50 women since then. The only thing holding you back is you. Stop doing it. What are you gonna do next week to change your past patterns?
  4. Lack of alignment in your life or feeling of consistent progress towards the reality you want. Pretty simple really.
  5. You can go to meetup events. You've mentioned you're in India before, what city are you in? These all came up for in person business events in Bangalore. Feel free to check your city to see if you are from and if not perhaps you can afford to take transit to attend similar events. I think business events are great because it's like the actionable part of the self-development community, you'll meet motivated people that are taking consistent action towards their goals and also have a wide range of other interests. Don't be intimidated if you don't have business experience, just watch a few videos beforehand and come up with a few questions to ask people about their own business related to what you learned or even just generally about AI and content creation and usually people are glad to talk about their business and help give you ideas for yours. Remember that IT is just a small part of business as a whole so if you learn that first then learning precise technical skills to unlock a specific business model will make a lot more sense than just vaguely learning computer science like literally tens of millions of other people on earth. Once you have a group of friends that hangout with you due to mutual benefit, you'll feel much less lonely since your skillset is under your control and if some people value it then many others will worldwide.
  6. Who and what do you find original and exceptional? Find inspiration from it and create your own original work from it. Leo took inspiration from RSD. Elon Musk took inspiration from NASA. I'm inspired by video games and cryptocurrency. Combine cool ideas with products and services that solve mankind's deeps problems and I think you'll be on the road to exceptional creations soon enough.
  7. Depends on what problems you find worthwhile to fix. I like what Leo did with the life purpose course. A life devoid of meaning and money is a boring and hard life. I parly took inspiration from that idea to create my creative communities. I originally hosted photoshoots to meet cute models to date but through talking to a lot of them I realized that a lot of them get taken advantage of by modelling agencies. There are many talented both models but also other types of creatives like musicians and clothing designers who have many cool ideas to bring to the world but the business frameworks to empower them don't exist. If I can scale my own agency and build my own success in collaboration with those people and help kickstart their careers, that would be very cool for me. I also want to get into other industries down the line like automated food production but that will probably be the 3rd stage of my career after I run my agency for the next 5 years and hopefully accumulate a few million dollars worth of capital to reinvest into an operation capable of higher leverage.
  8. Thanks man. People get too caught up arguing about surface level noise instead of understanding the deep underlying psychology behind it. If you don't grasp how our evolutionary wiring actually functions, human behavior will always look like an irrational mystery. Master the foundation and the rest takes care of itself.
  9. There is a both a lot of pride and ego surrounding this on the forum. It's really sad and lacks intelligent problem solving skills imo. If you believe yourself to be above a problem then you will never truly look for powerful solutions to achieve your goals and just invalidate them in your mind and you will just be left with nagging suffering in the background. If you have the humility to admit to yourself that you suck in an area, dating in this context, and then try whatever solution makes sense to fix it then you're way more likely to be able to increase your social skills and find someone compatible with you within a few months or a couple of years at most. Men checking out of the dating marketplace is nothing new, a few years ago it was called MGTOW. I think it's a bit silly and is like covering the fire in your basement with a tarp and hoping that it burns slowly enough to give you still a decent quality of life for a while longer. Shoutout to @Olaf for publicly broadcasting his learning journey, hopefully he motivates a lot of guys to take action and not be afraid of admitting their shortcomings publicly.
  10. @Emerald Yeah makes sense, a lot of the traits that lead to criminality are about resistance to authority, confidence, dominance over other males, standing up for yourself, etc. Mostly attractive traits if one has the integration needed to not break the law.
  11. Why? It's good. If they're gonna execute someone; they have to do it right. They fucked up a lethal injection last week, now that's inhumane https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1wunpuq/tennessee_inmate_still_alive_after_being/ I'm against capital punishment overall but if they're gonna do it, they should do it right.
  12. It's very related. Male animals mostly mate by defending their territory and signalling to females that they are a powerful choice to mate with. Humans throughout the ages had to defend their territory and where allowed to marry once they had proven themselves to the tribe. Criminals exist in a strange overlap between the concepts of dominance and offering value since they are dominant in a lot of ways but don't offer much value but to a woman's primal brain that still registers as enticing. As I've already said the lesson is to take the good characteristics from these findings and discard the rest. You can be dominant, exciting, with a big territory while being completely on the right side of the law and get your cake and eat it too type of thing. You can learn a lot about game by watching anthropology style videos instead of just shallow game techniques. Sex and dating are very primal. Here's a good one I liked a lot
  13. Of course. We are not only an animal but I would argue the best one there is! This beautiful vessel is how we experience the dual world and physical reality as a whole. Being ran by urges and impulses will lead to a low quality life and that's what I assume you're pointing towards. That's obviously no good. The point is to integrate your urges and impulses into the most beautiful life that you can and actualize your greatest potential. Sexual transmutation is a great tool, if I didn't have as much libido I would be much more less motivated to build my business and scale my creative communities across the world. Thank God for sex, women are beautiful and serve as muses to channel our energy towards greatness. I don't wanna be rude to other species but sometimes I look at them and I feel like their females are not as beautiful as ours, they basically look the same as the dudes. I hope that they still have fun but I'll take being a human any day of the week.
  14. See you did it again. I literally linked to you a picture of sour grapes in your thread yesterday on giving up on dating because you can't get laid. I have had many mystical experiences both sober and on psychedelics, if you want to have a spiritual debate I'm always happy to do that. I think you are coping and finding ways to maintain a sense of superiority to mask your shortcomings. No need to do that friend, just embrace your weakness and grow stronger! The "mystical planes of existence" will still be there after you do a set of bench press, I promise you. Coping means avoiding deep uncomfortable truths to soothe yourself in comfortable lies. You will never build a great life this way. Don't be an ostrich. Be your highest self. Think about it, an ostrich is a bird but it cannot fly; that's embarrassing.
  15. Let's do it. Also a beach volleyball league. I'm very competitive though, don't get offended if me and my wives win at least 68% of the time!