-
Content count
68,522 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Leo Gura
-
Leo Gura replied to Emerald's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Of course I would hate being non-special. The point though is that's an illusion. The truth is I am infinitely special. Do I make strides to increase my specialness? Yes. I hate human conformity and mediocrity. That's why I am who I am in the relative human sense. I would rather be dead. This is like me asking you: could you accept your children put in a Nazi gas oven? You have your biases and I got mine. -
The answer to that question is so profound that if you took bufo 100 times you would still not reach the bottom of it. It will be revealed to you one degree at a time. After like 500 trips I still don't have the full answer.
-
That is just your introduction to these chems. It takes hundreds of trips to reach the really awesome stuff. Each trip takes you deeper. So don't just a chemical based on a few trips. This is like judging the globe from 3 trips to 3 cities.
-
@zurew There's just no pretty way of communucating to you how far away humans are from truly grasping God. This has nothing to so with me. All the nondual teachings are not it. You have to seriously question all the teachings. That's all.
-
Simply by being openminded, questioning everything, and the right chemicals. Don't overlook how closedminded most people are about chemicals. Ralston is a perfect example of that. He could have helped people awaken with chemicals but instead he ridicules them. So... don't be that guy.
-
Leo Gura replied to Emerald's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
God is already infinitely special. There is no need to try to be special, only to realize God. The best thing you can do to be special is just realize God. -
Share perspectives here about the American economic situation under Trump.
-
I don't know that 5-MeO caused that. I think I would be as sensitive without the 5-MeO. It's not just the chemical, it's also my depth of understanding of the ontology and epistemology at play here. But, sure, some people could be as sensitive as me. I just haven't seen it. I've seen the opposite: people take powerful chems and don't realize jack shit. Like shooting an elephant with a BB gun. We'll see how sensitive you guys are at the retreat.
-
Leo Gura replied to Terell Kirby's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Well, it is everywhere. God is Omnipresent. But this technically even transcends space. "Everywhere" is said loosely since "where" is a metaphysically loaded notion. -
@Karmadhi Your points are so unserious that I don't even want to seriously respond.
-
Leo Gura replied to Terell Kirby's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Space is imagined by Infinity, so space does not apply to it. Infinity is not in space, space is in Infinity. -
I don't take plants, I use pure chemicals. Psilocybin is a hardcore chemical at a high dose. Your truffles were just weak. If they were a strong dose you would be crying for mommy. I guess it's hard to eat a large enough volume of truffles to get stupidly high. A good thing for the kids who take them.
-
Leo Gura replied to Terell Kirby's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Correct. There is no brain to be in. -
You are not conscious that Ramana is a fiction. Weak relative to what you could be conscious of.
-
I am saying that what you consider true enlightenment is just a weak form of consciousness, obstructing a much great form of consciousness. But hey, suit yourself. If you have convinced yourself that you have maxed out your consciousness, God himself can't help you.
-
People take psychedelics all the time without me telling them too. Pioneering psychedelic work is my lifes work. I'm not going to stop just because some immature person abuses them. I have serious work to do. Even if you kill yourself my work will continue until I teach mankind about how to use these tools properly. I don't care who is dumb, I have important things to teach. I am not going to stop my work for dumb people.
-
It is unwise to make such simplistic assumptions about such a complex and murky topic. My receptivity to psychedelics is totally unique and freakish. Nobody who I ever met has my receptivity to psychedelics. I can trip deeper and longer on 1mg of THC than you guys can on 30mgs of 5-MeO-DMT. I can trip hard for 3hrs on 1mg of THC.
-
No. I truly am conscious of God. Virtually no one else is. Of course you can't know if that is true. But I'm saying it is true. I am so conscious of God that nothing humans say about God is correct. It's all illusions. And my consciousness of God is not an illusion. Sounds unfair, but that's how it is. It's nothing personal.
-
Ridely Scott is like George Lucas, he does not understand his own creation. He just keeps making it worse. Stop! Stop! It's already dead.
-
No. I am saying that everyone who thinks they are enlightened is actually self-deceived and not actually conscious of God or Consciousness. You are hallucinating the entire domain of enlightenment, in the same way that a Christian is hallucinating all of Christianity and a Buddhist is hallucinating all of Buddhism. None of these people really understand God. @UnbornTao You do not understand what God is. You are not even close. I keep telling you but you refuse to listen because you have completely convinced yourself that you solved this issue. You have not. Yet you keep going on and on like a broken record, typing away the same old nondual group-think which you heard other humans say. You and Selling Platitudes By The River keep making the same mistake. You guys think you know more than me. You do not.
-
Enlightenment is imaginary. Humans invented enlightenment to keep themselves from actually realizing God. You have to understand how ingenius God is at hiding. God invented enlightenment just to hide itself from you. Only the smartest will see through the enlightenment illusion.
-
Ridley Scott's themes suck. He tries to get all philosophical about it but it just comes off amateurish and ruins what should be a simple Giger monstrosity show. Androids ruined the entire Alien franchise. It should be a show about Xenomorphs and their horrific ancient homeworld. The xenomorph lore and homeworld should be along the lines of the game Scorn. Not generic human hi-tech sci-fi tripe. A proper Alien sequel must involve exploring the lore of the xenomorph homeworld, which is an HR Giger biomechncial horror world where no amount of human technology lets humans survive.
-
Leo Gura replied to ExploringReality's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Useful idiots, Lenin called such people. -
Leo Gura replied to Terell Kirby's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Correct. The brain is a fiction, where you thought you had a brain sits Infinity. God does not need a brain. God is pure Mind. -
It is very strong but we will be doing low doses. Around $1500 is the goal. Dose is the key. Mushrooms are not easy. Mushrooms will fuck you up bad. It all depends on the dose. The doses on this retreat will be mild to enable contemplation. I will show you guys the power of chemicals + contemplation in a way no one has taught you. It's not the size of the dose, it's how you use it. You will get way more from my protocol than from regular high dose trips.
