Leo Gura

Administrator
  • Content count

    68,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leo Gura

  1. If Putin could take all of Ukraine he would. He tried to take Kiev and failed comically. He is like the fox and the sour grapes. After he failed to take Kiev he now says the grapes were sour anyway. Putin is a pragmatic opportunist. He will do whatever people let him get away with. Which is why pushback is important. A bully keeps bullying until he is punched in the face.
  2. Yes! You got a nice intro to Infinity. It will reveal itself more explicitly as you do more trips. You did good.
  3. It's because the full answer is infinitely deep. You are pulling on the tail of INFINITY. It is like you are a fisherman who hooked some really monster fish and you're struggling to reel it in, not realizing that you hooked the entire Earth. So the deeper you Awaken the more you realize that your question hooked the Universe. You're reeling in the Universe.
  4. It is not a norm. It is Consciousness. No matter how many times you guys speak of "absolute", there ARE many degrees to Consciousness. Not because Leo says so, but because that is the nature of Consciousness. You accept that there are degrees of light. You don't regard the sun as in some kind of "hierarchy" with a lightbulb. You know the sun is brighter than a lightbulb. Whether you accept it or not, you ARE more conscious than a rat. And if that is true, Consciousness has many degrees. Degrees of Consciousness is NOT relative! You are absolutely more conscious than a rat. I hope. As for the matter of how to determine who is more conscious than whom, well, there is no solution to that problem. You will know when you are more conscious than others only once you reach those levels of consciousness. Once you have a deep grasp of God it becomes quite clear when people speak of God from much lower levels. For example, it is obvious that Christians have no clue what God is even though they can't stop speaking about it. The problem with God is that only God can know God. You cannot use any external measure to test knowing of God. God is totally internal. The higher degrees of consciousness are unimaginable to the lower. The lower does not even know they exist. Like a rat does not know that math exists.
  5. Of course I would hate being non-special. The point though is that's an illusion. The truth is I am infinitely special. Do I make strides to increase my specialness? Yes. I hate human conformity and mediocrity. That's why I am who I am in the relative human sense. I would rather be dead. This is like me asking you: could you accept your children put in a Nazi gas oven? You have your biases and I got mine.
  6. The answer to that question is so profound that if you took bufo 100 times you would still not reach the bottom of it. It will be revealed to you one degree at a time. After like 500 trips I still don't have the full answer.
  7. That is just your introduction to these chems. It takes hundreds of trips to reach the really awesome stuff. Each trip takes you deeper. So don't just a chemical based on a few trips. This is like judging the globe from 3 trips to 3 cities.
  8. @zurew There's just no pretty way of communucating to you how far away humans are from truly grasping God. This has nothing to so with me. All the nondual teachings are not it. You have to seriously question all the teachings. That's all.
  9. Simply by being openminded, questioning everything, and the right chemicals. Don't overlook how closedminded most people are about chemicals. Ralston is a perfect example of that. He could have helped people awaken with chemicals but instead he ridicules them. So... don't be that guy.
  10. God is already infinitely special. There is no need to try to be special, only to realize God. The best thing you can do to be special is just realize God.
  11. Share perspectives here about the American economic situation under Trump.
  12. I don't know that 5-MeO caused that. I think I would be as sensitive without the 5-MeO. It's not just the chemical, it's also my depth of understanding of the ontology and epistemology at play here. But, sure, some people could be as sensitive as me. I just haven't seen it. I've seen the opposite: people take powerful chems and don't realize jack shit. Like shooting an elephant with a BB gun. We'll see how sensitive you guys are at the retreat.
  13. Well, it is everywhere. God is Omnipresent. But this technically even transcends space. "Everywhere" is said loosely since "where" is a metaphysically loaded notion.
  14. @Karmadhi Your points are so unserious that I don't even want to seriously respond.
  15. Space is imagined by Infinity, so space does not apply to it. Infinity is not in space, space is in Infinity.
  16. I don't take plants, I use pure chemicals. Psilocybin is a hardcore chemical at a high dose. Your truffles were just weak. If they were a strong dose you would be crying for mommy. I guess it's hard to eat a large enough volume of truffles to get stupidly high. A good thing for the kids who take them.
  17. Correct. There is no brain to be in.
  18. You are not conscious that Ramana is a fiction. Weak relative to what you could be conscious of.
  19. I am saying that what you consider true enlightenment is just a weak form of consciousness, obstructing a much great form of consciousness. But hey, suit yourself. If you have convinced yourself that you have maxed out your consciousness, God himself can't help you.
  20. People take psychedelics all the time without me telling them too. Pioneering psychedelic work is my lifes work. I'm not going to stop just because some immature person abuses them. I have serious work to do. Even if you kill yourself my work will continue until I teach mankind about how to use these tools properly. I don't care who is dumb, I have important things to teach. I am not going to stop my work for dumb people.
  21. It is unwise to make such simplistic assumptions about such a complex and murky topic. My receptivity to psychedelics is totally unique and freakish. Nobody who I ever met has my receptivity to psychedelics. I can trip deeper and longer on 1mg of THC than you guys can on 30mgs of 5-MeO-DMT. I can trip hard for 3hrs on 1mg of THC.
  22. No. I truly am conscious of God. Virtually no one else is. Of course you can't know if that is true. But I'm saying it is true. I am so conscious of God that nothing humans say about God is correct. It's all illusions. And my consciousness of God is not an illusion. Sounds unfair, but that's how it is. It's nothing personal.
  23. Ridely Scott is like George Lucas, he does not understand his own creation. He just keeps making it worse. Stop! Stop! It's already dead.
  24. No. I am saying that everyone who thinks they are enlightened is actually self-deceived and not actually conscious of God or Consciousness. You are hallucinating the entire domain of enlightenment, in the same way that a Christian is hallucinating all of Christianity and a Buddhist is hallucinating all of Buddhism. None of these people really understand God. @UnbornTao You do not understand what God is. You are not even close. I keep telling you but you refuse to listen because you have completely convinced yourself that you solved this issue. You have not. Yet you keep going on and on like a broken record, typing away the same old nondual group-think which you heard other humans say. You and Selling Platitudes By The River keep making the same mistake. You guys think you know more than me. You do not.
  25. Enlightenment is imaginary. Humans invented enlightenment to keep themselves from actually realizing God. You have to understand how ingenius God is at hiding. God invented enlightenment just to hide itself from you. Only the smartest will see through the enlightenment illusion.