-
Content count
68,660 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Leo Gura
-
Leo Gura replied to Kross's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Paradox is what happens when the dualistic mind -- which divided the world -- is finally forced to confront the consequences of that division in a sea of what is otherwise an Absolute Unity. Eventually all dualities collapse and all divisions get unified. Undivided = Infinity -
It exists. It's just that existence is Eternal. Anywhoooo.... this cannot be understood without a radical change in your state of consciousness. So don't bother thinking about it too much.
-
-
Leo Gura replied to Extreme Z7's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Regardless of his white supremacy ideology, I can still empathize with him about his whole channel getting wiped out. That's a huge sting. -
Leo Gura replied to Extreme Z7's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
A race-baiter in the White House: Obama LOL - - - - - Well, that certainly seems to violate YT's 2019 policy: -
Leo Gura replied to TrustTheProcess's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Both -
Leo Gura replied to Extreme Z7's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I'd like to see which video he got banned for. I mean, he was a right-winger, but overall I didn't consider him to be that toxic. Sorta in the ilk of Jordan Peterson. -
Leo Gura replied to Extreme Z7's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Wait, Molyneux was banned from YT?? That is a pretty bold move. -
Leo Gura replied to TrustTheProcess's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Christian saints and mystics within the church. -
Time is a projection of the human mind. Once you stop projecting it you will realize that the present moment is Eternal. No time = Eternity = every moment exists forever
-
A good example of how an otherwise smart and reasonable guy makes himself a tool of the alt-right by not understanding the Spiral.
-
The irony is that stage Blue is the type to hit a woman. Patriarchy explained by 007.
-
Lol, no! That singing is like a spiritual trance state. Like a mantra.
-
Notice, I didn't say it was valueless. I just said be careful. No teacher is all good or all bad. Except me cause I'm perfect
-
Leo Gura replied to Oliver Saavedra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why might a devil fear love? -
Leo Gura replied to JayFueel's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Careful. Who the fuck knows what's in that pill? -
Playing with fire there. I can see much of his macho male audience misuse such a notion and become abusive devils.
-
That line of logic only works on people who aren't sociopaths
-
As I said above, of course it can be a tool in that way. If some angry, pissy kid wants to use heavy metal music to overcome his homicidal desire to shoot up a school full of children, excellent! That is a good trade. There is value in that. But also consider that basically anything can be a processing tool, including violence and murder. Torturing kittens might help a homicidal person to not commit homicide. But that doesn't mean torturing kittens is a high consciousness activity. For example, when I was a kid, I liked to shoot animals with bee-bee guns. Killed some birds and things. Then one time I saw up close a bird that I fatally shot, but it wasn't dead yet. It was suffering. Seeing that made me feel so guilty that I stopped shooting animals from then on. So basically torturing animals made me a better more compassionate and conscious adult.
-
Leo Gura replied to Kross's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Of course not! You need to carefully think through what your words mean. "A single undivided item" << Okay, if you do that, you have Infinity. One thing. There cannot be two undivided things! You can't add together two undivided things, they must be divided to begin with for there to be two of them. You can add together two divided things. But what constitute "a thing" is already relative to how your mind carves up the world. The world is not made up of things. Your minds projects division on the world and calls those conceptual divisions things. But even if you get past all that, there is no guarantee whatsoever that by combining two random things you will be left with 2. There are many instances in nature where you add 1 and 1 and get something that isn't 2. Fundamentally there is no reason why you couldn't add two things together and get 0, for example. You could design a virtual reality in which 1+1=0. Or whatever you want. And none of this in independent of a sentient being because it's all happening inside your sentience. If not, where else is addition happening? Even just the very notion of addition itself, is relative. After all, what is addition and how do you even understand it? Is addition something found in the outer world? Of course not. Relative to: Language, semantics Your state of consciousness Your education Your culture Your worldview and entire schema of reality This physical universe Formal mathematics Being a human You telling yourself that it is true (you could, for example, deny it.) Etc. If you were a donkey, 1+1=2 would not be true for you. How is this not obvious to you? 1+1=2 cannot be true for you unless you are able to think it and tell yourself that it is true. -
I call your Biden and raise you a W:
-
Leo Gura replied to Extreme Z7's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
But ma FREEDOM! Why can't I just be allowed to practice my racism peacefully? -
Leo Gura replied to Ook's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Awesome! I wonder how they make that. -
Leo Gura replied to Javfly33's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If you have to ask such silly questions then awakening is not in your future. -
Leo Gura replied to Leo Gura's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Relativity: when you can see the same situation as either awakening or sexual assault, and you know both are equally valid.
